" Hug Me Back, Darling! "

Sana came back from washroom and sat on couch.

Sana- se can't throw any reception party. ( Softly )

Sid- kyu? ( Angrily )

Sana- kyuki...umm...vo....

Sid- bologi? ( Yelled )

Sana- h...haa...vo actually mere show ke contract mein tha can't marry...so its not possible to throw a party.

Sid nodded and moved out.

Next morning....

Like before, Sana left before Sid woke up. She got ready, cooked food, placed Sid's thing in their right place and left.

At her work place.

A crew member came and asked sana to meet the producers.

She came in the office and saw rudra sitting on one seat. Then her eyes moved towards the couch and saw sid sitting there with a smirk on his face. She asked Rudra through some ishara that what is he doing here and in reply he gestured her like ' tera pati pagal ho gya hai ' and earned a glare by one and only sidharth shukla.

Sid- come baby.... ( Forwarded his hands )

Sana- ( confusingly kept her hand in his )

Sid pulled her to himself and held her by waist tightly.

Sid- ( in sana's ear ) ache se behave karna....now they know that we are married ( and winked at her )

Sana stood there shocked.

Sid- ( shook her ) arey dar gyi hogi na ki aapko pta chal gya...but aap kuch nhi karoge na?.....nhi karoge na ? ( In dangerous tone )

And the producers like scared puppies just nodded. 

Sid took this as an opportunity and hugged her tightly.

Sid- ( mummers ) hug me back darling....log hai yahan. Just behave like couples.

Sana hugged him back not having any other option. Sid felt instant sukoon. He closed his eyes and felt like he is in heaven. ' no...no.... this is wrong ' he thought but then he looked at Rudra and smirked watching his discomfort wale expression. ' hihi... hug mil gyi...kiss bhi le hi lunga ' he thought.

Meanwhile, rudra stood there helplessly watching them hugging each other and felt uncomfortable. Bcz, firstly, he likes Sana. Secondly, he knew Sana is not comfortable.

They broke the hug and moved out. After coming out, Sana jerked his hand which was wrapped around her waist, looked at him angrily and walked back towards her set.

Sid moved his eyes from Sana to Rudra who was glaring at him and he glared back. Not knowing what to do now, Rudra just ran towards sana, side hugged her and kissed the top of her head. Looked back at Sid and sid angrily went from there.

Haa haa baba pta hai choti update thi but mere hisab se ye topic yahi end hona chahiye tha....main as a compensation aapko kal bhi update dungi....or tab tak mereko aap sab btao ye part kaisa tha and suggest karo meri nayi story ke liye idea.

How was this part?

Let me know your opinions ☺️
Do vote and comment ❤️
Love you inna saara 😘
Thank you 😊