Silence Before The Storm?

Sid woke up at 7 and saw sana still sleeping on the couch. He smirked and went towards her. He patted her cheek and felt her body warm.

Sid- sana....get up. You are having fever. Get up.

Sana- ( no response )

Sid- ( yelled ) sana? Get up...I don't have whole day for your drama.

After getting no response from her he called his mother

Sid- mom dekho na....she is not opening her eyes.

Mom saw the whole scenario....the AC temperature, her sleeping on couch, the thin sheet and.... wait.... What? Lights off? Why?  She thought but ignore all her thoughts and went towards sana.

Mom- Sana? Bacha? Open your eyes.

After trying for few minutes, she stood up and asked sid to bring some water. Sid gave it to her and she sprinkled it on her face.

Sana regained her consciousness and looked at maa and then sid. She immediately got scared after looking at him and sat upright.

Mom- ( cupped her face ) bacha..kya hua? Itna fever hai..... kaise hua? Or ye light off kyu hai? Tum darti hu na andhere se? Couch pe kyu soyi? Or agar sona tha to blanket le leti dekh ab fever ho gya....

Sana- ( smiled looking at her concerned maa ) maa....kuch nhi hua...sab theek hai or lights off isiliye thi kyuki inke sone se pehle main so gyi to unhe pta nhi chala, couch par isiliye kyuki mujhe time chaiye adjust hone ke liye, or blanket lena bhool gyi....sorry ( and cutely held her both ears )

Mom nodded and kissed her forehead whereas Sid stood there rooted at his place. ' Did she just lied to maa to save me? Nhi....iska koi plan hoga...huh... But show some humanity sid....tune temperature down kar diya, lights off kar diye shayad isiliye vo unconscious ho gyi ' he thought.

Mom left from there and sid stood in front of her. Sana got scared and moved backward. ' kya mene ise sach mein itna dara diya? ' he thought.

Sid- ( cleared his throat ) you can take rest on bed. Just cancel the shoot for today.

Sana- v...vo...main ...main cancel nhi kar sakti kyuki bhohot important scene hai rain sequence ka and its my obligation. ( She got up and went to get ready )

' Damn!! Rain sequence? But she is having fever no? How can She take risk like that? ' his thoughts were interrupted by a call. It was tina.

Sid- yes baby?

Tina- where are sid? I am waiting for you.

Sid- ohh haa....i am coming baby..bye. ' Sana kuch bhi kare mujhe usse kya? Mujhe to use kuch bhi karke ghar se nikalna hai or tina ko apni life mein poori tarah se laana hai. ' he thought.

He went to guestroom, got ready and went for his shoot. On the other side, sana ate breakfast and medicine and left for her shoot.

Her fever was getting higher by each passing minute due to the rain shoot. ' But commitments are commitments ' she thought, did her job and went to her ' beautiful ' home.

She came in their room and saw sid sitting on his bed doing something on laptop. He looked at her for a while ' should I ask her how is she feeling now? Nooooo...why should I ? Huh.... ' he thought and then again concentrated on his laptop.

Sana changed into her comfy pjs and t-shirt, took her sheet, a cushion, mobile and started moving towards balcony.

Sid- Kaha ja rahi ho? ( Confused )

Sana- ( blankly ) Aapne hi Kaha tha na ki agar couch pe nhi sona hai to balcony mein so jana....to balcony mein ja rahi hu....or nhi strength hai mujhme aapke taane sunne ke liye. Aaj ke liye bas hua plz. ( Folded her hands while pleading and left towards the balcony ).

' kya mene sach mein itna zyada kar diya? Kya main galat tha? ' sid thought and laid down still feeling guilty for his acts.

She closed the door of room and adjusted herself on the couch which was in balcony. Covered herself with sheet and took her phone. Messaged ' Main theek hu ab😊 ' to someone. Opened the torch of her phone put it on table and closed her eyes..... ' Mujhse jo kuch ban padega vo karungi magar maa ko dukh nhi dungi....kabhi nhi .....aap chahte ho main dur rahu aapse to rahungi....aapki wife hone ka har farz nibhaungi magar aapse dur rahungi...... Kyuki ab bhohot hua...ab mujhe apni zindagi main sukoon chahiye ' She thought but little did She knew was that this was just the starting, this is just the silence before the storm......

How was this part?

I didn't wanted to show Sid in a total devil wala roop so thought to add his concerns too😅😅

Whom do you think sana had messaged?

Let me know your opinions 😄
Do vote and comment ❤️
Love you all 😘
Thank you 😊