♡Filthy Fun♡

Chan's P.O.V☆

I had a skip in my step as I walked home from the studio. People gave me weird looks, I suppose they don't see a grown man skipping often. Oh well, there's a first for everything. Anyway the reason I am so excited is because every year on my birthday, Lix and I always do something to celebrate. And let's just say its not normal like going out for dinner......its something more....dirty. For example last year I was gifted 10 rounds and 5 blowjobs, and the year before we had sex in every position possible....and it was on the balcony! We got a few complaints from neighbours, but they're just jealous only I can pleasure my baby. And since he won't be here for my birthday, he decided to give me my gift tonight. As I approached our apartment building started to speed walk. Oh who am I kidding.....I ran to our apartment. I couldn't open the door fast enough. The door opened for me to see the apartment dark, and filled with candles. There were red roses on top of tables and counters. A few fairy lights were hanging on the wall. It looked magical. A trail of rose petals led me to our bedroom. I smirked and knocked on the door. A small "Come in" was heard. I opened the door only for my jaw to drop. I saw my baby Felix spread out on black silk sheets, with his legs wide open giving me an amazing view of his ass. Revealing red lingerie, was clinging to his sexy body. His newly died blonde hair, was so fluffy and adorable. His beautiful face had a look of excitement.

"Hey baby, like what you see"

I was still speechless. My brain had died and all I could think about was my baby.

"Uhhhh.......I-.......ummm....".

I heard little giggles come from the bed.

"Like it that much Channie?"

"Like it.....baby I absolutely fucking love it, you look so amazing lixie....so good for me".

"Just for you Channie, and only ever for you"

"Oh my god, I can't wait to love you in all forms tonight".

I started undressing, as we made eye contact. We smiled at each other as he got off the bed. He walked up to me and cradled my face in his tiny hands.
Once I was fully naked he gave me a small, loving kiss. I rested my forehead against his and smiled at him. I love him so much. I can't imagine life without him. That adorable smile. His beautiful brown eyes. The way his small nose scrunches up when he giggles. I love everything about him. He started leading me towards the bed and slowly lies us both down, with me on top of him. We started to make out and slowly grind against each other. Soft moans came out of his mouth.

"Wait.....Channie..."

"What is it bubba?"

"I haven't given you your present yet"

"But you are my present babes"

"Nope, I have a surprise present Channie-boo"

He pushed me off and got off the bed. He made his way to the dresser swaying his ass as he walked. He opened the draw to pull out a camera. Is he....

"Your surprise is......that we're going to record it. You can do anything you want while its recording us"

"Oh my god.....lix......you have no idea how sexy that is"

He turned it on, came over and giggled.

"I think I can tell Channie"

He points down to my raised dick.

"Ah, well I guess you can see how sexy I find it"

We both laughed. He pushed me back onto the bed as he straddled me.

"What do you want to do first baby?"

"Ooh thats hard to say lixie, but I think I know......why don't you turn around bubs"

He turned around so he is still sitting on my dick. His majestic ass was right in front of my face. I pulled him back so his ass was right above my face. He started to kiss my dick as he knew what I wanted. I pulled his sexy underwear down and threw them across the room. I pulled his ass down onto my face. I started to make out with his ass. Ughhh it tastes so good.

☆Felix P.O.V☆

Channie's tongue feels so good......its so long and wet. Ughhh it always feel so good in me. I start grinding down onto him, as well as beginning to suck the head of his dick. The harder I suck, the harder he thrusts his tongue. My saliva started to run down his dick and onto his thighs....I know how much it turns him on when its messy. He groans at the feeling of my saliva on him. He thrusts and licks my hole even harder. Saliva runs down my ass and onto Channie's face. After a few minutes I start to feel a knot in my stomach.

"Ahhhh Channie"

"Are you getting close baby?....Ughhh I feel it too"

"You eat me out so well baby"

"Your mouth feels so great around me as well bubs"

I moan as he hits my prostate.

"Ahhhh that's the spot Channie"

"Oh yeah baby....I'm so close. You make me feel so great"

I moaned even louder as I came suddenly. God it feels so good....I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head and my mouth fall open. Even more saliva runs down his dick. God I love this man.

☆Chan's P.O.V☆

I felt my high coming as lix came all over me. A few more hard sucks on my dick, and I'm gone. My cum shoots into his mouth. He swallows it all. He turns back around to look at my pleasured face. He looks so sexy with my cum running down his chin. I pull him down to kiss me. I start to grind my hips into his, as he moans.

"Channie.....do you want to fuck me?"

"Only if you feel like it baby....I don't want to overwork you"

"I want to Channie, I really really want to"

"Me too baby.....me too"

We continue to make out as I lift his hips to line my dick up with his hole. I feel him moan into the kiss as I lower him onto my dick. I sit up so he doesn't gave to bend down and strain his back. I lift him up and down on my dick, he takes me so well. Our sweaty bodies move together as we make love together. Our over sensitivity made us feel even better. My dick started to twitch, and I'm pretty sure lix felt it as he moaned even louder. His thighs started to shake as he came. Ropes of white cum went onto our chests. Seeing his fucked out face made me thrust into his harshly. Feeling his lips on my neck made me cum so hard. We both were heavily breathing. We lay down for a few minutes to catch our breath. He stumbled as he got up to turn off the camera. When he turned around to face me I saw how ethereal he looked. I opened my arms. Lixie smiled, walked over and flopped into my arms.

"I hope you enjoyed my present, baby"

"Best present I could ever want bubs, thank you so much"

"Your welcome Channie, its a thank you for what you did for my birthday"

"I love you so much bubs....more than anything in the whole world"

"I love you too Channie, more than you could ever know"

I gently kissed him as he pulled the blanket up and over us.

"We're still messy baby.......but do you just want to clean up tomorrow"

"Yeah, we can have a bath tomorrow, and then relax"

"That sounds great lixue, I'm looking forward to it"

We look and smile at each other as we let sleep overtake us. I dreamed all about Channie and how much I love him. We're going to stay together forever.

So this is the 69 oneshot, I hope you all enjoyed! I definitely enjoyed writing it. I hope MarblingLix will upload hers as well.......you can't get away from us, we're gonna keep asking!!! 😂 See you later Chanlix enthusiasts!!!