♡Bubbles and Cuddles♡

Felix P.O.V

I opened the door to our apartment with a sigh of relief, thank god I was home. I had such a tiring day...my boss had gone on a trip for 3 months and left me to do all of his work. All of the employees seem to hate me for being in charge of his work, they make fun of my accent, push and shove me....they even call my freckles ugly.

"Lix? Is that you baby?" I heard Channie call.

I feel a sudden wave of exhaustion hit me and I heavily leant against the door. Sliding down the door I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Lixie what happened? What's wrong?" He said concerned.

"No, no, no don't cry baby"

I was confused until I felt a few tears run down my cheeks. I hadn't even realised I was this tired.

"Bubba look at me" Channie said.

I looked up at him to see his beautiful smile, warm brown eyes and adorable dimples. It made me want to cry even more seeing how perfect he is. I'm so damn lucky I have him. He is always here for me when I need him, I love him so much.

"Its ok....why don't you get undressed in our room while I run you a bubble bath bub, it will only take 5 minutes".

I nod and he suddenly picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as if I'm a baby. I'm Channie's baby. He places me down on our bed and gives me a comforting smile.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes bubs, ok?"

○Chan P.O.V

I hate seeing my baby so upset. I hate how his boss just up and left, leaving him to do everything! I feel like I could just punch him. I decided to run him a bubble bath because I know how comforting it is. My mum always used to give me and my siblings a bubble bath when we were upset or tired. She honestly is the best mother anyone could ask for...well except for how great of a mother Lix will be in the future. Focus Chan, now is not the time. I walked to the bathroom and started running the bath, with warm water.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

I heard my phone go off in the kitchen while I was in the bathroom, I rushed to my phone before it could end. I saw the contact, it was my mum. I picked it up.

"Hey mum"

"Hey Sunny boy, how are you sweetie?"

"I'm good mum, I'm just running a bath  for Felix....and please stop calling me that"

"I will never stop calling you that honey, and what happened! Who hurt my baby lixie! If it was you I have no problem flying over there and kicking you ass young man!"

"Noooo mum, it wasn't me! I could never hurt my baby. Its his work. He has to do all of his bosses work because he went away on a trip. FOR 3 DAMN MONTHS!"

"I'm going to kick his ass when I visit next! No one hurts my lixie like that"

"Uhh mum? He's my baby"

"Nope he's not, he may be your boyfriend but he's now my son as well"

"Ok mum, I'm glad you love him as much as I do"

"I love him just as much as you, Hannah and Lucas.....maybe even more"

"MUM!"

"Whattttt, he's cuteeee"

"Ok I need to go now mum"

"Go Chan, take care of him. Please tell him to call me if he wants to"

"I will mum, thank you, I love you"

"I love you too mum, bye"

"Bye sweetheart"

I hang up the phone just in time to turn the taps off. I put a load of bubble bath into the bath. It was a pink bubble bath, so it turned the water all pastel pink. Lixie always looks so cute in the bath. With his rubber ducky and fluffy pink hair. His adorable freckles and chubby cheekies. Both cheekies. Oops go away dirty mind, we don't want you today. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I tuned around to see my baby looking lovingly at me.

"Hey bubba"

"Hi Channie"

"Are you ready for your bath baby"

"Yeah I am, thank you Channie"

"Of course baby, this is what I'm here for"