♡Booty Bouncing♡

Felix's moans could be heard all throughout the apartment.

"Ahhh Channieeee"

The squelching and sucking noises made both boys even more horny.

"AH" Felix gasps.

☆Chan's P.O.V☆

My baby's beautiful moans flooded my ears. Ugh how I love those sounds. His plump ass bounced on my face as I ate him out. He is the sweetest treat anyone could ever want, pity he is all mine. I thrusted my tongue inside of his pretty ass while he made the most amazing sounds. His tasty walls kept closing tighter around my tongue. Ugh I could eat him out all day long.

His back arched as my tongue hit his prostate once again.

"AHHH DADDYYYY"

Whenever he calls me Daddy it switches something on inside of me. I grabbed his hips and lifted him off of my face. I threw him on the bed beside me and jumped on top of him. His flushed face and puffy eyes looked so goddamn beautiful.

"You know what that name does to me baby boy"

I slammed my dick into him as he moaned so loudly.

"DADDYYYY"

Ugh that name will be the death of me. I kept thrusting my dick into his prostate as he arched his back and screamed.

"You feel so good around my dick baby, ugh I'm going to cum soon"

"Me too Channieee"

We started to messily make out with each other, our tongues pushing together and teeth clashing. Our saliva runs down his chin and neck making his look so sexy.

"Ughhh lix, baby I'm gonna come"

"Ahhhhh" Lix moans as he came.

I grunted as I came seconds later. I kept on top of him, watching his fucked out face look so pleasured. His eyes had rolled back he felt so good. My cum ran out of his hole. I quickly grabbed a butt plug and stuffed it in his hole.

"I love you Channie"

I looked down at him and saw his plush lips in a beautiful smile.

"I love you so much as well baby boy"

He pulled me down and snuggled into my chest. I kissed the top of his fluffy hair. He placed soft kisses onto my chest and neck. I pulled the covers over our heads as we continued to lazily kiss each other. I love him so damn much.

♡Heyyyyy author here. I hope you enjoyed this short smut, as you can maybe tell I live for chanlix ass eatingggg. And chanlix smuts. I hope you enjoyed this and also.....SKZ THIRD WINNNN!!!! Yassss they deserve it so much.♡