♡Buttercream orgasm♡

This is my first time writing a smut, but I have a lot of experience reading them. I would love to dedicate this smut to MarblingLix because I look up to them so much and love their stories so damn much!!! ☆☆☆

Chan's P.O.V

I walked into our kitchen to find my baby lixue making cupcakes, I have been asking him to make them again for the longest time.....he is the best baby ever.

He deserves a reward for being the best baby boy ever. I think I know just what he deserves. My head has a whole load of dirty thoughts running through it but I know exactly what he needs.

"Hey bubba I see your making your delicious cupcakes again"

"Hey Channie, and yeah I am! I know how much you love them and I want to make Channie as happy as he makes me"

"Awww bubs you always make me happy, just being with you makes me the happiest person in the whole world!"

"I love you Channie"

"I love you even more baby, and I think I know how to show you"

*Felix puts the cupcakes in the oven*

We continue making flirty talk while he makes buttercream frosting, seeing him put some on his fingers and suck them off makes me more horny. God he's so fucking sexyyyyyy. I smirk and give his ass a small pat.

Felix P.O.V

I feel a pat on my ass and I turn around and see Channie smirking. This boy will be the death of me (and stays).

"No no Channie, I need to finish the cupcakes"

"How about I finish the cupcakes lixie"

"Wha-"

I don't even get a chance to ask him about what he means, before I am slammed onto the counter.

"Channie, what are you doing"

"I am finishing the cupcakes lix, don't worry"

Chan's P.O.V

Seeing him laying on the counter all sexy makes me so hot. I pull his shorts down to find out that he is wearing pink panties with white bunny's on them. Oh how his ass shined. His ass was so perfect....so sparkly....so plump.
I kissed his cheeks as he quietly moaned.

"Ahhhh channieeee"

I started leaving hickies on his ass, loving the way they turned red and glistened with my saliva. After a few minutes his ass was covered in them.

"Mmmmm more channie....pleaseeee"

He started to get a bit impatient and rutted against the counter. I saw how much he needed this, and who am I to deny him of his rights to feel pleasure. I pulled down his panties and saw his pretty pink hole flutter against nothing.

"Ahhhh its cold Channie"

"It won't be for long bubs" I said.

I kissed his hole a few times before licking around it. His moans just turned me on even more and I pushed my tongue into his hole slowly.

"Ahhhh more channie, moreee" he moaned like crazy.

I thrusted my tongue into his hole, feeling all of him. His walls were pushing against my tongue making him feel upmost pleasure. His beautiful thick thighs started shaking. I felt my saliva start dripping out of his asshole

"Aghhhhh"

"Your moans are delicious baby boy, but I know what will make this even more tasty"

I reached over and stuck my fingers into the buttercream. I rubbed the buttercream all over his hole and cheeks until it covered his whole ass. I started licking up the buttercream on his cheeks feeling him moan even more. I started fingering him while also palming myself. I pulled my dick out of my pants and started rubbing it. My tongue made its way back into his hole to get all of the buttercream.

"AHHHHHH"

He started screaming in pleasure as I moaned loudly as well. Slurping sounds, his moans and my grunts are all that could be heard throughout the while apartment. With a few last tugs on my dick I unloaded my cum onto the counter beside lix. Two minutes later he came onto the counter as well.

"Looks like we're never gonna eat on the counter again"

I laughed...."except for me eating your ass that is"

He giggled as well.

"Well of course Channie I would never want to deprive you of your favourite snack, now would I"

The timer for the cupcakes went off. Lix went to get them out.

"We don't have that much buttercream left over, thanks to someone"

Lixie looked over at me judging.

"You weren't complaining a few minutes ago baby, and anyway we can just do this"

I dipped a cupcake into our mixed cum on the counter.

"There, looks like it has frosting on it to me"

"EWWWW, Channie your so gross"

"What! You'd never tell the difference"

"You so would" lix giggled.

"Hey, how about we give that one to jisung......he ate my cookie last week"

"Hehe, fine.....but only because he ate my ramen last night"

"Look out jisung.....cause your gonna get what you deserve"

We both giggled and imagined what his reaction would be once he found out"

Heyyyyy so I hope you enjoyed this smut, I am a sucker for chanlix ass eating!!! So if you know any good books with ass eating in it.....you know who to tell. Thank you so much for reading ♡