Thanks, Stranger

|Hamilton|

"... okay. But if you turn out to be a murderer of any sorts, I'll be very upset."

He chuckled and nodded. I smiled and glanced at Eliza who was silently squealing. "So, about our second date. Can you give me a hint?" I ask. He thinks for a moment before responding. "Christmas," he says. "Well no shit, but like- specifically," I respond. "If I were to give you any real hints, it would be too obvious darlin'. You'll just have to wait and see," he says teasingly. I huff and sit back. 

"Hi guys! Little later than usual. Better late than never!"

A woman walks in happily. "Charlotte! I almost thought you weren't coming," I say. "Your pie is in the oven," Eliza says from the register. "Ah thanks love. Say, who's this chum, Alex?" Charlotte asks, looking over at Thomas. "This is Thomas," I reply.

"Alex's boyfriend," Laf says. He hands Thomas the hot chocolate he ordered. "You're datin' someone? Finally! I thought you'd be single forever. 'Ello Thomas!" Charlotte happily says. Laf walks away chuckling. "Uh- hello. Who might you be?" Thomas asks. "I'm Charlotte, just a customer. But this lot is very entertaining. Got yourself a good one, Thomas. Don't let him go. So Eliza, what 'ave you been up to?"

I tune out the rest, far more interested in the happy look on Thomas' face. He's oddly gorgeous. Is that weird? The way his face creases into the prettiest smile. The way his eyes light up whenever we're talking. Everything about him is just so- indescribable.

"... Alexander?"

I snap out of my trance. I look around and everyone is staring at me. "W- what?" I ask nervously. "You okay? You look a little uh... what's the word...?" Charlotte trails off. "Lovesick," Laf finishes. 

I scoff to try and cover up the fact that I'm blushing. "Um, I asked if you were ready to go?" Thomas says after a moment. I nod and stand up. "Have fun you two! Be safe! Use protection!" Angelica yells. "He's just dropping me off jackass!" I yell back. I hear Thomas chuckle and follow me out the door.

---

"This is it."

I point to my apartment complex and Thomas nods. He pulls into a parking spot and puts his car in park. I smile at him. "Thanks for driving me. You really didn't have to-" he cuts me off. "It's fine, really."

I nod and smile. I look at him for a moment before quickly kissing his cheek and then getting out of his car. I rush into my apartment and throw myself on my bed. "Ugh- he's so perfect!" I bury my face in my pillow. I can't wait for Saturday.

Time for you to choose:

Time skip

Time skip

Time skip