Cozy

|Jefferson|

I let the cold air of a winter morning in New York engulf me as I stepped outside. Shutting the door behind me, I make my way over to my black mustang, almost slipping on ice. I open the door and immediately turn on the car. I shiver as the heat hits me. I sit there for a moment, scrolling through my phone. I look at the time and almost panic, thinking I'm gonna be late to work, but I remember that It's Friday so I don't have work until 10. I let out a breathy sigh and started driving, destination unknown.

As I admire my snowy surroundings, I notice a small coffee shop. I smile and think about the warmth and coziness of it. I decide to pull in and park. I turn off the engine and step out of my car. I look around and see that the place is almost empty except for three other cars.

I walk into the coffee shop, the smell of sweets and cozy air hitting me. I let out a satisfied sigh. I sit down at a table and glance over the menu. I read over the breakfast specials as I wait for someone to take my order. "Good day sir. I hope you're doing well. Have you thought over what you want yet?" A cheerful voice catches my attention. I look up and see a guy smiling at me. He has long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. He's wearing all black except for a green waiters apron around his waist. He's really cute.

"Sir?" He asks, slight apprehension in his voice. I realized that I had been staring. "M- sorry, no. What do you recommend?" I ask. "I- I um really like the peppermint hot chocolate and the croissants with chocolate drizzle are heavenly," he says with a soft laugh.

BugGirlLikesJamilton
You choose what happens next:

Flirt with him

Order something else

Order his suggestion