twenty four

Sharp pains in my stomach woke me up early this morning. I looked out the window to see the dark sky and moon still falling over the house. I groaned rolling over trying to get comfortable. I was met with Ruperts sleeping face and I smiled. His facial features were perfect and he slept so soundly. It was so cute to see him fast asleep considering I always fell asleep before him and he woke up before me. I laid there silently watching the perfect man snore softly in his sleep. I groaned lowly again as another cramp shot through me. Rupert stirred and woke up his eyes meeting mine.
"Baby why are you awake?" He spoke raspy.
"I have cramps" I sighed. He looked into my eyes sympathetically and sat up.
"Let me go find a heating pad and some aspirin" he got up walking towards the bathroom. His pants hung very low on his butt so almost all of his underwear was showing. He walked sluggish without a shirt, eyes squinted. I watched him laughing slightly as his appearance. He came back with a small heating pad and a couple pills in his hand. He saw me smiling and raised an eyebrow.
"What is it?" He laughed.
"You just look a little disheveled" I giggled harder.
"Well excuse me for not looking immaculate when I wake up Y/N" he rolled his eyes chuckling.
"You look perfect" I rubbed his arm as he sat down next to me. He handed me his water off the nightstand and I threw the pills in my mouth and washed them down with the water. Rupert turned on the heating pad and placed it on my stomach. I closed my eyes relaxing as the heat took over my body. Rupert reached over to his phone and checked the time.
"I should probably start getting ready anyway" he sighed getting off the bed again to look for clothes.
He started to talk again while looking "would you like to join me on set today?" He turned to look at me.
"Could Josie come?" I answered his question with a question.
"If you'd like her to" he shrugged. I nodded.
"Sure!" I smirked to myself thinking about Amelias face when she saw me walk onto set with Rupert. I still didn't know how to tell Rupert about Amelia I didn't want to make him mad. I'd be with him today anyway so it didn't matter.
Later that morning we were all getting ready to go and Josie and I were in the bathroom getting ready. I explained the whole situation to her and she was furious.
"That no good bitch really said that you?" Her voice growing angrier and her fist clenched. I nodded.
"So I'm glad we are going with him today to keep an eye on her."
"I'll fucking fight her Y/N, I'm not kidding" Josie huffed. She was always so protective of me.
"It's okay" I put my hand on her arm. We talked for a little while longer as we got ready and Josie said she was prepared to swing at any moment if she pulled something.
Once we were all done getting ready we got into Ruperts car and started to drive towards the set. Rupert stopped at Starbucks for me and Josie which was super nice of him I'm so thankful for when he spoils me like he does. He got himself a black coffee as well and then we were on our way. When we got to the set everyone looked super busy. Rupert got pulled away for hair and makeup but he kissed me and told me he'd be back soon. Me and Josie wondered until we found a place to sit and watch. It was so cool to see how shows like this were made and it was so cute to see Rupert in his element. From the corner of my eye I saw Amelia and my blood started to boil again. She made her way towards Rupert and both Josie and I were watching her every move. They talked for a bit and Rupert got off the chair and headed towards a room with her. Not too much later they came out and Rupert seemed to be acting normal so I didn't think anything too crazy happened. They filmed a couple of scenes on the set that looked like an apartment and then Rupert had to change again. Amelia walked over to him again and he started looking uncomfortable. I saw him looking around for me desperately and I felt bad. He locked eyes with me and he looked nervous and my heart sank.
"Hey" I heard a mans voice say interrupting my thoughts. I turned and made eye contact with a young guy. He had bright blue eyes and curly brown hair. He was tall and dressed pretty nicely. He smiled at me showing his white smile and I smiled back.
"Hi" I replied.
"You- you look pretty busy over here" he chuckled. "What are you supposed be doing around here" he asked again. He didn't know I was with Rupert and I laughed. When opened my mouth to reply he took his hands and brushed the hair that was in my face behind my ear. I was taken off guard by his actions.
"Oh uh" I laughed awkwardly.
"What the fuck!" I heard Josie call from the other side of the room. I jogged over to her she was in the middle of getting a water off the snack table and Ruperts dressing room door was wide open and Amelia had her shirt off her body and was standing in a bra. Rupert had tears forming in his eyes and I stood in horror. He pushed past her and crashed into my body hugging me.
"She locked me in my dressing room Y/N" he spoke softly. I looked over at Josie who nodded.
"I heard him yelling and Amelia told him to shut up so I broke the door open" she shrugged. I looked at Rupert who had a tear streaming down his face.
"Are you mad at me?" He sniffled.
"Shhh no I'm not mad" I said taking his hands in mine. I wiped the tear off his face and he pulled himself back together.
"I want her fired." He spoke stern turning towards the director. He nodded and motioned towards Amelia.
"Grab your stuff and go" the director spoke clearing his throat.
"Ha fucking bitch" Josie snorted under her breath. Ruperts co-star came up to him putting a hand on his shoulder and looked at him sympathetically.
"She's a crazy bitch" he shook his head. Rupert nodded in return. Once everything calmed down Rupert went back to running lines and filming and I found a couch in the corner to sit and watch. I felt someone plop next to me and it was the guy from before.
"You never answered my question" he whispered in my ear. I felt uncomfortable with how close he was getting. He put his hand on my thigh and I started to scoot away. He pulled me back closer to him and started to try to kiss my neck.
"stop" I hissed.
"CUT" I heard Rupert yelled and charged towards where I was sitting on the couch.
"Who the fuck are you mate?" He asked taking the young guy by the shirt and ripping him up off the couch.
"Chill out I was just talking to a chick" the young guy laughed.
"Well that "chick" Rupert spit "is my girlfriend so piss off" he pushed the guy back. I could tell Rupert was still pissed off from before because he wouldn't get this mad.
"Why don't you piss off" the guy shoved him back. Rupert clenched his fist and swung right at the guys face. He busted the kids nose and he held it in pain. He wasn't done yet he shoved him to the ground and got on top of him and started throwing punches again.
"RUPERT!" The director shouted running over. He tried to pull Rupert off of him but was unsuccessful.
"Rupert!" I cried touching his back. Rupert eased up and turned to look at me. He met my eyes and started to get off the guy.
"Sorry" he apologized.
"Why don't we just call it a day" the director clapped sighing. Rupert nodded apologizing again and stared at the guy laying on the ground. He rolled his eyes. He took his hand in mine and started to walk towards the door Josie followed behind lightly laughing about what just happened. Today was nuts.