four

Two days. I had two days to convince mom to let me go to England to see a 32 year old man. This should be easy. Not. The day after Christmas I woke up in my bed with Josies arm sprawled out over me. Over my face to be exact. I rolled out from under her arm and she jerked awake.
"Good Morning" I giggled. She shot me a slight smile and stretched her limbs.
"Operation make your mom let you go to England is a go today" she spoke in her groggily morning voice.
"Maybe you should just come with me then she'll have to let me go" I whined. She rolled her eyes.
"Y/N there is no way I'm going to England with you to play third wheel the whole time I'm there. Trust me once you get there and get settled your gonna be glad your alone" she wiggled her eyebrows. I scoffed throwing a pillow at her. I got off the bed and made my way downstairs. Josie followed close behind.
"Good morning mommy" I chirped.
"Good morning Dorothyyyy" Josie chimed.
"Hmm you girls seem to be in a good mood" We both looked at each other and giggled.
"Well actually I have a question" i paced back and forth.
"Well what is it baby" she looked down at her phone not expecting the huge ass question I was about to lay on her.
"Well for Christmas last night I got a rather large gift" I started, "I actually got a ticket to England"
Her head shot up in surprise.
"Oh yeah?" She cocked an eyebrow.
"Yeah and I was just wondering if I could go" I played with my fingers.
"Well honey your almost 21, if you wanna go than go" I was token back that she was agreeing.
"Really?" I said sounding confused.
"Well yeah why not? I expect you'll be going too Josie?" She asked. Josie was about to speak when I interrupted her.
"Yes of course she'll be going" I lied, "she's the one that got me the ticket" Josie laughed nervously.
"Yes of course I did"
"Well that sounds like a fun trip. When will you two be leaving?" She asked looking down at her phone once more.
"Uh the 29th soo 2 days?" I said trying to stay calm.
"Sounds like you have a lot of packing to do. And Josie thank you for giving her such a wonderful gift" Josie nodded and we both hurried back up into my room.
"What the fuck was that?" She scream whispered "I'm not going with you"
"I knew she would say no if I brought up Rupert so we'll just SAY your going with me" I shrugged.
She sighed sitting on my bed with her head in her hands.
"Josie I'll let you know what I'm doing at all times and that I'm safe so at least someone knows what I am actually doing" she nodded relaxing a little.
"I want updates." She stated motherly. I giggled at her sternness.
"Let's get you packed" she clapped in excitement.
Before I started to pack I hurried over to my phone that was plugged into the charger and opened up Rupert and I's text messages.
Guess who's going to England?(;
I locked my phone again and headed over to my dresser to pick out 2 weeks worth of clothes.
"You GOTTA bring these" Josie cackled holding up my orange lace underwear and matching rhinestone bra. I rolled my eyes and snatched them from her placing them in my bag. I heard my phone go off from across the room and a message from Rupert lit up.
Can't wait to see you Darling.
My stomach dropped. I can't believe this is happening. I started packing my things again trying to hide my nervousness.
———————————
Two days flew by and before I knew it, it was the morning of my flight. My flight was at 9am so I had to wake up super early to make it there on time. The whole morning I felt nauseous out of nervousness. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I said goodbye to my mom and headed out of my house for the last time for 2 weeks. Mom was slightly upset that I would not be home for my 21st birthday which was on January 1st but I told her we'd celebrate when I got home. Josie picked me up to drive me to the airport and she was just as excited as me.
"You have your toothbrush?" She asked. I nodded.
"Lots of underwear?" I nodded.
"Socks? Coat? Razors?" I nodded again.
"Condoms?" I smacked her shoulder. Josie burst out in laughter.
"Josieeeee" I whined.
"I was just seeing if you were actually paying attention. You are a little quiet over there" she shot a soft smile towards me before looking back towards the road.
"I'm just nervous and I feel like I'm gonna barf"
"Youre gonna be fineeee" she sighed, "you're gonna have so much fun y/n" I shrugged
"Yeah I guess so" I smiled to myself. I pulled out my phone to text Rupert.
On my way to the Airport. Can't wait to see you AND England!!
I felt my hands shaking and I drank some water to calm me down. We pulled into the airport and I sucked in a breath. Josie turned to me and her face turned serious.
"You call me soon as you land, when you get to the house, and every night. Understand?" She smiled.
I nodded and embracing her into a giant hug. Josie was the best friend I could ever ask for.
"I'm still a little peeved off that I won't see you for your 21st but we'll celebrate when you get home" she winked
"I'll FaceTime you don't worry" I giggled. I got out of the car and grabbed my bags.
"LOVE YOU" she shouted out the side window.
"LOVE YOU MORE" I shouted back. Then I was off. Next stop, England.

(A/N: Sorry the chapters are so short! I promise they'll be longer once Rupert and Y/N meet!)