thirty eight

"Y/N.. sweetheart" Rupert rubbed my forehead with his soft hands stirring me awake. I blinked a couple of times looking around confused as to where I was.
"It's almost time to get off the train baby" he kissed my hand and held it in his. I must've fell asleep on him during the train ride.
"Mm where are we?" I released my hand from his grip and rubbed my eyes. I glanced out the window confused. He chuckled and spoke with a smirk prominent on his lips.
"Welcome to Paris France baby" I turned to face him in shock. He took me to Paris??
"Oh my god" I gasped looking out the window once more . I always dreamed of going to Paris when I was a little girl. Now I'm here with the love of my life.
"Rupert you can't be serious" I spoke breathless as the train pulled into the station making a slow halt.
"Well believe it baby because here we are" he chuckled. Once the train completely stopped Rupert stood up and held his hand out for me to grab. I laced my fingers with his and stood up still shocked that we were getting off a train in Paris. We walked hand in hand off the train and into the Paris Station. Rupert held me close with his hand placed on my lower back and kissing my cheek here and there while we went to get our suitcases. Once we had our baggage we started to head towards the exit.
"Alright let's seee" Rupert drug out squinting his eyes as if he we're looking for something. I smiled looking at the floor thinking about how cute he was.
"Ah there we are" he spoke up dragging me towards a man with a sign. As we approached closer to the man I realized his sign had Ruperts last name on it.
"Ah uhum Misssterr ah Grint?" the man spike clearly trying his best to pronounce his words correctly. Rupert nodded his head showing him the ID out of his wallet. The man smiled offering to take Rupert and Is luggage. Rupert humbly declined taking both mine and his luggage out the doors of the station.
We followed the man and we approached a long black vehicle. I looked at it wide eyed.
"Rupert a limo for us?" I asked in shocked.
"Only the best for you my love" he hummed. I blushed at his comment. The man took our bags from Rupert putting them to his side and opened the door of the limo for us to climb inside. Rupert motioned for me to go first so I stepped into the limo my eyes gazing on the amazing sights inside. Rupert climbed in behind me and the driver shut the door. He pulled me close wrapping his arm around my shoulder and sighed.
"This is amazing Rupert thank you" I turned to face him. He didn't answer he just placed lips on my forehead kissing me gently. The driver climbed inside his seat that i could see through the tiny glass window. He gave us a thumbs up and Rupert gave one back indicating that we were ready to go. He squeezed my hand reassuringly and looked out the window. Paris was absolutely gorgeous. Every street we passed there was something beautiful about it. I was mesmerized by the beauty. The stopping of the the vehicle pulled me out of my trance. Rupert stepped out the the car door and held his hand out once again for me to grab. When I got out of the limo I looked up at the grand building that we were parked outside of. The detailing of the structure was beautiful. I stared at it wide eyed reading the sign that was placed on top. It read "Ritz Paris". I almost fell over right there reading that we were staying at a Ritz Hotel.
"Rupert this is seriously too much" I gazed in awe. He walked up beside to me dragging our luggage behind him.
"Nothing is too much for you" he chuckled handing our bags off to a man that i presumed was the hotel porter.
"Now," he spoke up taking my hand in his "let's go get checked in." He smiled at me brightly walking us through the front entrance of what looked like a palace. I don't think I had ever set foot in a building that was as nice as this hotel was. Bright chandeliers hung from the ceiling and the floors were absolutely stunning. Everything in the building looked, well, expensive. We approached the front desk and I still was looking around in amazement. Rupert smiled at the woman at the desk and started to speak to her.
"J'ai une réservation pour une chambre" he started. I was token back at him knowing how to speak French. The woman nodded typing into her computer and responding.
"prénom et nom svp" she smiled
"prénom rupert nom de famille grint" he responded. I was shocked on how well Rupert was speaking to the women. I honestly had no idea that Rupert knew how to speak French and that he knew how to speak it fluently. It was honestly kind of hot. I felt myself blushing listening to him converse with the woman. Finally, she handed him the key and he said "Merci" which I knew meant thank you. We walked away from the desk and I smiled shaking my head at him.
"What is it?" He smiled laughing cheekily.
"You!" I poked him as we approached the elevators.
"What about me!" He asked clearly not knowing what I was talking about. I pushed the button for the elevator and the doors opened almost right away. We stepped into the empty elevator and Rupert reached over me to press the button to our floor.
"I didn't know you knew French" I smiled looking up at him.
"Well surprise" he shrugged laughing lightly.
"It was honestly kinda hot" I trailed off raising my eyebrows and looking in the other direction.
"Yeah?" He laughed deviously turning my head to face him with his hands. I nodded looking into his bright blue eyes. He didn't say anything he just leaned down pressing his soft lips onto mine. I kissed back passionately and wrapped my arms around his neck. He backed me up causing my back to push up against the wall and he deepened the kiss. A slight moan escaped my mouth when he started to get rougher with the kiss. He rested his arm above my head his hand firmly on the wall. His muscular arms popped out of the short sleeves of his shirt and I could see the veins popping out of his biceps. The elevator dinged informing us that we were on our floor and I broke the kiss.
"Did you forget we were in an elevator?" I breathed out catching my breath.
"No" he shrugged "just giving you a preview of what's to come" he winked and walked out of the elevator waiting for me to follow him. I blushed slightly thinking about what tonight would bring.
"Stop blushing and come on" he chuckled motioning for me to follow him.