Get u back🔞

"Jen, Kai almost rape you and hurt you then you will marry him? What the fuck jen!" Chaeng and jisoo is with jennie and its been an hour since they are fighting because of what choice Jennie did.

"You can't even look at kai same as lisa, jen. You are not happy with him but you're forcing yourself. Because of what?!" Chaeng is now being hold by chu because she is not calm when jennie said that she will marry kai.

"Rose ann, she cheated on me. I just move on and forget everything. Is the even fcking so hard to understand?!" Jennie is trying to hold her tears from coming to her eyes. She stood up and left without even trying to look back at chaeng and jisoo.

Jennie knows that she is regretting on what she said about kai. They supposed to meet up but kai said to reschedule because he is busy with work. She goes home and just sleep because she is tired on everything and don't want anymore to do something. After she slep, she saw someone on the chair. She taught it was kai. But it's lisa.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa stood up and sit beside jennie. Jennie slowly move away from her and still clueless on why Lisa is inside her house.

"I heard you are getting married with kai. How did you move on? How can you do that to me? I love you jen! I really love you but how am I supposed to react?! You're marrying the guy who hurt you and almost rape you but you still choose him? How about me? Its just misunderstanding but you already gave up on me and on us.. how can you do that to me??" Jennie is not saying anything to lisa. She is just quiet and letting lisa to throw some hurtful words to her because she knows it's true.

"Are you done? Are you done saying somethings to me that for you it's so easy to forgive but it's so hard for me because I have trust issues Lisa. I just can't imagine that the love of my life will cheat on me"

"I didn't fuvking cheat jen! I remember that we will have a prenup but clair set me up. I just woke up when you and chaeng is looking at me naked. You easily judge me jen.. I don't even remember how did that happened to me.. I thought we will be okay but you didn't let me explain myself.. " Lisa cry infront of jennie. Jennie didn't say something. She doesn't know what to say. She is so speechless and she knows she made a mistake too but she didn't make their relationship strong. She let go.

"For the last time jen, baby. Do you still love me?? If no, I will let you go and let you get married to kai.. I'm still here, loving you but still need to let you go" instead of answering the question, jennie kiss Lisa. Lisa felt the tears the coming from jennie. She wiped it out and kisss jennie again.

"I guess the answer is y-ye...."

"Shut up and kiss me" lisa slightly laugh and carry jennie from her bed. She starts to lick all of the neck of jennie and kiss it. From the neck to her tummy and to her gem. Lisa slowly licking it and kissing it that makes jennie moan loudly. Lisa misses this thing. Hearing jennie moans and hearing that she wants more.

Lisa remove his pants and show his big cock to jen. Jennie slowly put her mouth to the dick of lisa and Lisa is now moaning because she still feel good about jennie that eating his big cock. Both of them misses their part thing to do whenever they have sex. One year since they fall apart but nothing still happened. They're the same still.

"You're still hot jen.. go eat my big cock.. u-ugh" lisa misses this thing. But the most importantly, she misses jennie. She knows she made a mistake too but she's willing to take risk too.

"Baby, insert your cock now. P-please" Lisa inserted his big cock in jennie that make jennie moan louder that she can feel that chaeng heard them but they don't care because they know that they are happy because they both get back together.

"H-hmmm.. i miss this but b-baby, faster please" lisa laugh and kiss jennie again. She hump jennie faster and slap the pussy of jennie that made jennie cry. Not because of the pain but the pleasure.

"Fvck lisa.. you are still good but baby.. I'm c-cumming!!" Lisa remove his dick from jen and lisa immediately welcomes the cums of jen. While drinking all of the cum of jen. Lisa is squeezing the nipple of jen that making her wet.

"U-ughh babe I want some more. I don't care if Kai see us or what but the only thing I care for is you and us.."

Follow me guys at my twitter

@jenlisa4ever_