Chapter 4 - coincidence?

LISA's POV

"Good morning students. I'm sorry if I've been mia to all of you. But this is my last class. I'm not leaving, it's just that I need to do something urgent. And Ms Park Chae Young and Ms Kim Jisoo will replace me. They are my closest friends so please bear with me in my last teaching okay?" I heard them groaning and sad. But I have no choice, I need jennie.

"M-ms Lisa, please take this flower" I saw many students are surrounding here in the classroom. Wow.

"I'm not leaving you know" i said to my students and just accept their gifts to me. I saw chaeyoung and jisoo.

"Perfect timing! Help me bring this gifts please" i told to them but they just laugh at me and I glared at them and they immediately help me to carry all of this gifts. We are here at my office and I just close my eyes for a minute to rest.

"So Lisa, can you tell to us why do you need to stop?? Were fucking curious you know" Chaeyoung said to me that's why I open my eyes and release a sigh.

"Well, there is a student who always brought here a mess and always include in any fights. Her parents wants me to teach her privately. So yeah."

"So it's a girl. Who is this girl then?" Jisoo said to me. But the door suddenly open and it was Jennie who is wearing a blue tube and short. She's holding a plastick bag that i can easily identify what foods she brings. But it was a bucket of chicken of Jollibee.

"Jennie?! How are you?? Is this your school??" Chaeyoung and Jisoo said and I was shock that they know jennie. Wtf??

"You know her??" I told to them and they nod at me.

"It looks like Jennie is the one you've been telling to us huh?" Jisoo said and I just sigh. I didn't know they know jennie and it looks like they are close.

We are just eating here in my office and jennie and I are still not talking. What did I do this time??

"So Jennie, does Lisa helps you in your academics?" Chaeyoung said and I look at her waiting for her to answer.

"She really helps me, she even treat me well and feed me well when I'm hungry" Jennie said and look at me. I just cough and eats the chicken she bought to me or for us? Argh I don't know.

"You are lucky Jennie because she is your teacher. Everybody in this school wants her attention tho" Jisoo said and i just continue on eating my food.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo already leave my office because they have a class. I don't know where Jennie go because when chaeyoung and jisoo leave she immediately stand up and I don't know where she goes. I'm just busy eating.

"Can I take a bite?" A soft voice suddenly whisper in my ear and I know it's Jennie. Who else could it be dumbass Lisa hmp

"O-ofcourse. You're the one who bought this. By the way, did you know that chaeyoung and jisoo will teach in this school that's why you bought us a food?" She just laugh at me and shook her head and she sat on my laps. Gosh Jennie!

"It's supposedly for you. I heard its your favorite food. You're really a hearthrob in this school huh? Why didn't I even know you before?" Jennie said to me. While sitting on my laps still. Please stay calm Jennie okay?

"I don't know maybe because you are focused on making this school to have a bad image??" She hit me in my head. That hurts.

"If I only knew that you are the hearthrob of this school before. I will fix myself" Jennie said to me and we both stay quiet for awhile until I started to talk to lessen the atmosphere here.

"Can I ask why do you want me and why do I became the different people on the one who you fuck?" Jennie looked at me and looked at me face to face so yeah i can feel her pussy again.

"I have an ex, it's Kai. We dated until she forced me to have sex with him. But because of being a horny person. I agree with it. It's the sex that i said to myself that this is the best sex ever until you fuck me. I don't know what's with you but I always long for you, want to see your smile, want to hold you and want to kiss you" I didn't respond on what she said. Instead of i kissed her so hard and I'm sucking her neck.

I start to remove her tube and I cupped his boobs and play it like a toy. "Hmmm that's good lisa" I'm gonna suck her boobs until we heard someone knock on the door. Jennie immediately sit in the other chair and wear her clothes. And pretend nothing happened.

"Come in" I said and it was chaeyoung and jisoo who are smirking at us. "What do you want?" I said to them but they just laugh at us.

"Did we just interrupt your make out??" My face went red when they said that to us so I closed the door immediately and didn't let them to come in. Gosh.

"You're not satisfied on what you are doing to me but we can do it in your car" Jennie said to me and wink. Argh I held her hands and we go to parking lot.