albedo ❧ medicine

"allow me to aid you"

albedo x reader fluff ❧ you have come down with a terrible cold and albedo is sent to help you recover

albedo x reader
fluff you have come down with a terrible cold and albedo is sent to help you recover

.

"So how did you get this cold?"

You wanted to scoff but another fit of coughs escaped your lips. The Chief Alchemist eyed you carefully, smiling awkwardly as you tried to recover.

"Stupid Kaeya thought going out to fight that Cryo abyss mage near Cecilia Garden was a good idea... And then it started to rain, and you know how it ended." Albedo chuckled softly, gently settling down beside you.

You watched as he checked your temperature, your pulse and physical condition before accessing what he needed to do. His blonde hair framed his face perfectly, capturing his youthful appearance.

"Albedo...?" he hummed quietly in response, his emerald orbs glancing up to meet your gaze.

"Thanks for taking care of me," you smiled softly at him which caused the Chief Alchemist to chuckle. "Of course. It's my job to ensure that all of the knights are capable and healthy."

You laughed, "oh I meant like, tolerating me." You muttered sheepishly, a soft grin on your lips.

Albedo glanced at you curiously, "hm? I quite enjoy your company, there's no need for me to 'tolerate' you if I find your stay enjoyable."

Heat crept up your cheeks, causing them to redden. "A-Ah... I see..." You mumbled, looking down at your hands in shyness.

Albedo seemed to catch your reddening face before you hid it which caused quite a stir when he asked to look at you.

"Can you look at me please?" You flushed even more as he leaned closer, trying to examine you properly. "U-Um, why...?"

Albedo shook his head lightly, a smile on his face. "I believe you might have a fever judging from your red face so I need to make sure."

You tried to shift away but he noticed immediately. A sigh left his lips as he leaned over the bed, using his free hand to keep himself up.

"(y/n), please let me look at you. If you do have a fever, I can make a potion to make it go away within a week—"

"Albedo—I don't have a fever. It's just, uhm..." You trailed off, blushing when you noticed that he had crawled onto the bed, trying to get closer to you.

"Just what?" You gulped as he looked at you questioningly. His emerald eyes are full of concern.

"Y-You're too close okay?! I respect your work and how dedicated you are— I just uhm... also really ah..." You felt the same heat return but this time, it was multiplied with Albedo staring at you directly.

"Ireallylikeyouokay?!" You quickly rushed through your words, closing your eyes to hide yourself from the shame and embarrassment you felt.

A soft chuckle reached your ears. You slowly opened your eyes to see Albedo softly laughing before he stopped and gave you a gentle smile.

He leaned forward, so close— his lips almost touched yours. "I suppose I have fallen for you as well."

Your face turned even redder as Albedo leaned in, pressing a quick kiss against your lips and pulled away. You glanced up at him, red and slightly tearful.

Albedo gave you a reassuring smile. The moment was sickly sweet despite the silence and suddenly, a cough left his lips.

"Oh, apologies."