"what do you mean? how do girls act?" Aisha asked as she looked straight at Johnny.

"Don't give me that. You know all emotional, loud, complain-y. never letting you finish a sentence" If i don't have it wrong i think Sensei is describing himself?

"well, i know a few guys who act just-" Aisha was about to finish her sentence but Johnny cut her off "QUITE" See? see what i mean by he describe himself.

He started passing in front of her "My students tell me you've been harassed at school"

"Yeah, Mostly online. um i get mean texts and e-mails sent to me, Makes me not wanna go" She replied softly. Its true what she's saying. I've seen the way people make fun of her in school.

"and who sent you these messages?" Johnny questioned as he continued to pace.

"well they're mostly Anonymous. These kids create fake accounts, and they tell me things like i'm ugly and that i should kill myself" I held in a gasp. oh poor Aisha. She's been through so much.

Johnny had finally decided to stop pacing and stood in front of Aisha "oh my god" he muttered before turning away "what a bunch of pussies!" he exclaimed making me look at him wide eyed. Didn't expect that.

He once again started pacing "back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone you did it to their face. There was honour, Respect. These geeks hiding behind their computers, what a bunch of spineless losers."

He stopped pacing and turned to Aisha "you're not afraid of these losers are you?" he questioned her "no"

"are you gonna take shit from these losers?" he questioned again.

"no"

"good because when i'm done with you, you're gonna be sending a message back. Only it's not gonna be with your keyboard. It's gonna be with your fists" he finished as he brought his fists up. Aisha looked at them and smiled as she looked back up.

"okay let's see what you got Ms

"okay let's see what you got Ms. Robinson."

Miguel and Aisha are currently being told to fight. I wanted to but sensei said no he wanted a boy on girl. So yeah yay me.

"face me bow. face each other. bow. Mr. Diaz, show her everything you've learned."

"wait, wait. I don't think this is right Sensei" Miguel exclaimed.

"you don't think what's right?" Sensei asked

"she's a girl, i'm not gonna..." miguel trailed off

"and?" Johnny asked "I thought you said woman were equal to men" I added as i stepped next sensei.

Miguel gave me the 'seriously' look making me smirk  "i did say that. i didn't mean it like that. i meant-"

"alright then show her woman are equal." i cut him off "and give her everything you got." Johnny added

"wait i just wanna remind everyone that this is my first day" Aisha reminded us, I sent her an apologetic smile.

"your enemies don't care what day it is, they pray on weakness. If you wanna beat them you gotta conquer your fears and jump face first into the fire." Sensei paused "are you ready Ms. Robinson?" he asked her.

"i guess"

"Mr. Diaz." johnny turned his attention to Miguel

"uh-"

"Fight" Johnny exclaimed. Miguel and Aisha just started at both johnny and i making me tilt my head back and groan.

"dont just stand there. Fight" I looked back to the two and saw them getting into fighting stance.

"i'm sorry" Miguel told her as he sent a kick to her stomach. She fell back and hit the mat hard making me wince "Oh my god! Aisha! are you okay? i-i'm sorry." Miguel rambled on.

Aisha stood up and picked him up throwing him to the ground, He grunted as he landed. Aisha then jumped up and fell on him with her legs on his ribs. I winced once agains ouch that's gotta hurt.

I looked at johnny and saw him smirking.

"my ribs.." Miguel groaned on the ground "girls a natural cobra" Johnny mumbled.

Miguel was still grunting and groaning on the floor as other people were shouting from somewhere.

"all right students, wait here, Ms. Diaz you're in charge"

I smirked as johnny walked out the door and i then went to help up miguel. Aisha and i both stuck out our hands for him to take. He took than and we pulled him up on his feet.

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. Ugh tomorrow is school again. Well yay to the fact that i will see eli again but nah because i'll see kyler and Demetri. Goodie.

I pulled the blankets up and turned to my side. Next thing i knew i was out cold.