Just for the record he wasn't even mad, to be more specific- he laughed.

"Well why would you think that??" i tried to cover cause maybe there's still hope.

He laughed harder and I got annoyed. I swear to god sometimes I want to kill him and beat his ass with his stupid elevator music face and those god damn beautiful blue eyes. "You don't know who Harry is. That gives it all"

I was about to ask what it has to do with Harry but Michael jumps on me from the back and hugs me tightly, then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder while I scream at him to put me down.

"Mikey the fuck are you doingggg" I laughed and he shushes me.

"Stop swearing, you basket case!!!" My head meets his butt and I laugh hard at this weird encounter. I raise my head a bit to look at Luke but this tall ass is too tall for me and I can't see anything but his knees. As he catches me trying to look at him he bends down while walking like those people who put on dwarf costumes and walk with their knees.

"Having fun fucking Mikey's butt with your face??"

I roll my eyes at him and he ruffles my hair even more. Even though I'm super annoyed right now, I missed this. I missed my best friends and I missed Mikey. I missed laughing and I missed their warm and touch. I missed their faces and I missed each special pair of eyes they have. I missed their smiles and I missed their laughs. I missed those dimples they have and I missed those weird hairstyles they have. I missed it all.

Michael arrives at the door of the garage and I feel him touch my butt with his hand, taking the key out of my back pocket and I laugh hard at his blunt ass that feels so free to just grab those keys from my butt right in front of anyone. Not that I care, the boys couldn't care less about those such stuff anyways. If I slap their asses, why can't they? It's just my belief. Even though they won't usually slap it back, they'll just ignore it usually, and let aside  that's it's more normal since Michael is my best friends and ex. Or is he?

Michael unlocked the door and got into the room, the boys following us from behind and the world suddenly spun around and I felt all the blood run up to my head and settle back to his normal way down my body on his normal cycle and no pressure.

I'm sitting on the couch while Luke sits next to me and Michael from the other side. Ashton ran to the drums I have in the room and Calum sits next to Harry on the other couch we have.

"So I believe you and Harry know each other?" Calum asked calmly and I nod, looking at Harry.

He seemed a bit unusual, he seemed surprised, nervous and worried all at the same time. It was hard reading him and knowing what's going on inside his head. Basically since I don't know him that much. I actually find it pleasant that he's here, now he can see how much Michael does care about me. I really hate him for saying what he said about Mikey not caring. Since the day we met every single time he made up for what he did and made things better, he ruined it with his stupid mouth speaking and sating things he shouldnt. The timing was the worst actually and made me take it even harder since i really was mad at mikey and really missed my boys.

"And you guys know Harry"

They all nod and I set my head on Luke's shoulder while putting my legs over Michael's lap. "Heyo princess April, would you like anything else? Maybe a cup of tea?" Luke teased me and I put my tongue out.

"That's a good idea would you mind?" I scoffed. Luke moved his shoulder from beneath me, causing me to get out of my comfortable position and I huffed. "I'll bring my own, you joke of leonardo. does anyone want tea??" Everybody nods and I get up from my place and walk toward the door. I thought of maybe not bringing Harry and Luke tea but I know it's childish from me to do it to Harry and I know it'll annoy Luke so he would whine in my ear until i'll bring him tea too.