15- Cherry

———-

Longest part yet 🤩🤩
I'm Kinda liking that part even tho I actually never read it so comment if you find any mistakes and stuff pls ;P

———-

The outfit of both of them, remember ☝️

———-

Yeah yeah ok I won't leave you by yourself, i'm all yours today" Harry raised his eyebrows once again.

"All mine huh?"

I gasp and quickly regretted what I said "not in those intentions asshole! You know what I meant jesus christ!" Harry just began to laugh very loud and I laughed as well not being able to contain all of this stupidity at once. Thought I was immune by Shawn but apparently there are different kinds of stupid.

"My birthday is already amazing, you know?"

———-

"So how was the date?"

Harry and I both took our food from the cafeteria and headed towards where we always sit at. It's funny that it has became a usual thing, I have never thought that it could be this way. I met Harry about two weeks ago and a lot has changed since.

-I found out what can help me play the piano and actually it helped me a lot with my guitar too. Drums it's a little more difficult for me to do it and just not see where I drum.. it freaks me out the thought of me missing the high hats.

-The boys are here, making everything better as always, Michael and I going back to where it was, where once we found our happiness. And I feel much better than I felt at the beginning of this semester.
Even though things are quite strange with Michael..

-Shawn and I don't talk.

Shit.

"When I arrived she wasn't there, I've been trying to call her all night but she never picked up. I just decided to let go at some point and went to yours but your brother opened the door and said that you all are already asleep I had no reason to stay so I went home"

I was a bit surprised that after his failure of a date he came to mine. It's funny how comfortable he feels about it, arriving at my house and being so sure that I'm gonna be there, it's quite funny.

"That asshole said nothing, if Cory arrives and I don't wake him up or at least let him enter he's making those ass of faces and being mad at me for at least a day. But never mind, why did you come to mine?"

Harry shrugs and looks at the ground, then at his food grabbing an apple and bite it. I know I have a boyfriend but I do have eyes. That's hot. Like really hot. As he chews the apple his jawline seems so fucking good and you can see his dimple a little bit stretching at every move his jaw makes. His eyes are searching for some interesting thing to look at until he finds himself looking at me.

His eyes stare at my eyes that are still quite focused on his jaw until I notice that he's not looking at me just because he laid his eyes on me but he's staring at me staring at him and how did I notice that? The stupid proud smirk on his face that made his jaw move. I shake my head at his smirk and laugh it off, I can't believe I just stared at Harry eating an apple, it's just so hard to deny that he's so damn attractive.

"I'm sorry but now after all of this time you're the only one I know that still lives here, all of my friends already moved out and went to bigger cities and the only one I knew, I messed things up with her.."

Him talking about his past made me think more of his family, his childhood, his stories..

"Harry why won't you go and see your mother?"