Chapter 9 - The First Princesses' Castle!

Start from the beginning

Catue : Yeah, we've got that when Chloe mentioned Vult's forces. What about walls? Guard towers?

Grima : We'll take care of that! Just finished with the Hell Cannon!

Grima entered the throne room with a smirk and her her hands against her sides. (Y/N) grew a sadistic smile, he wanted to test the power of the dark dwarves' weapon but he also wondered what would happen if he threw someone inside...

With a simple wave of his hand an order was given, everyone left the throne room using teleporters, and went to prepare forces for the battle. Overlord himself sat at his throne with an evil smile as he slowly carressed the sword in his hand with dark intentions behind it... He knows the perfect person to throw into the cannon...

Near the Castle

Overlord's forces observed as Vult's monsters and mercenaries were attacking the castle, it seems that there was a traitor among defenders as there weren't as many casualties as there should be when fighting in a siege like that. (Y/N) ordered his forces to move out but seeing how flooded the entire castle and it's walls are it might be far more time-consuming than he originally suspected.

His forces already rushing to break down the second gate as Hell Cannon's giant firey projectile broke the first one into smithereens. He looked for a way to get there faster - aside from using Sif who stayes around Olga to protect her when she'll be casting spells - and noticed something on the side with a weirdly dressed soldier.

Soldier : Roman catapult!

(Y/N)'s eyes widen as a smile appeared on his hidden lips. Kicking off the giant rock he climbed to be used as projectile and order them to aim higher, over the walls. He also saw a glimps of Vult forces heading for them but suddenly arrows taking down a large number and dark elves rushing out of the forest to protect the flank from Vult's army.

With that secured he used his sword to hit the lever and the catapult sent him flying.

Meanwhile

Behind the walls

Alicia Arcturus, the battle princess of this castle watched from the walls as another force appeared from diffrent angle, they didn't fly Vult's banner and instead had one resembling a helmet with crown on it. She saw goblins, orcs and minotaurs among their forces along with dark elves and humans but also some strange smaller creatures...

She growled in anger as a group of Vult's imps captured nuns and gave the princess a simple demand, give up or nuns will get raped. She didn't want to give up, if she did she'd most probably end up in nuns' place or maybe as their commander's plaything. She was also worried for Prim Fiorire, who she treated like a sister.

She looked at the nuns who were crying in fear but despite it all wanted her to keep on fighting, she was about to give up when she saw something flying through the air in the corner of her eye and it fell right on top of the imps. Their blood splattered everything nearby - including nuns - and a person rose from the ground.

 Their blood splattered everything nearby - including nuns - and a person rose from the ground