chapter 21 (last chapter)

Start from the beginning

Aubrey, still thr typical bad bitch but hey, atleast she joined choir. her and Julian were still inseparable. speaking of Julian, she started a baking business named after her mother. the group often goes to her cafe to get free snacks. Miro, he was still in the soccer team. he often goes cycling with Lyssa and his boys. in a span of 6 months, nothing but success and blessings greeted them after they got out from hell.

Today was the last day of school, the group were settled down with various kinds of non alcoholic drinks in their hands. they asked permission to chill at the school's rooftop. the place where it all started. and finally after months of being busy and stuffs, they were complete... again.

"it's been awhile." Fatima said while scanning the rooftop with a smile on her face. it's just weird that after all the traumatic things that happened to them, she still finds the place comforting. "yeah, brings back lots of memories." Julian chuckled and sighed, she missed this. a comfortable silence slipped in after their conversation to which they all laughed.

"I'm gonna miss this so much." Vauna said with sadness laced in her voice. long story short, her parents decided to transfer her into another university since they bought a new house, but she promised she'll pay a visit everytime she has a chance. "c'monnnn! don't act like we're going to die or something. we're just far away from eachother but our hearts are close." Aubrey joked to which she earned a smack on the arm from Elyan. "yeah, and we'll promise to visit you too." Jannah said sincerely.

"don't worry about this too much. for now, let's enjoy the moment." Miro said to which everyone agreed. "I'm glad we're still alive after all of what happened." Elyan said that made everyone burst out a good laugh. "remember the time we almost got KILLED in a car crash?" Jannah said while glaring at Miro, they laughed at the sight of the two. "yeah for real tho, I thought you were going to die when I saw you all bloody." Julian said and quickly earned a pinch from Jannah.

"so y'all forgot how that jerk pointed a gun at me?" Lyssa laughed, shaking her head side to side while taking a sip at her cold brew. "if I was there I would choke him to death." Aubrey stated confidently to which Julian scoffed. "you can't even open a bottle of water." Vauna said to which everyone bursted out laughing. they stayed like that until the night sky turned darker, catching up with eachother and laughing.

suddenly, a moment of silence enveloped them after the long talk. then it hit them, it might be the last time they're going to be complete here, in this place. Elyan sighed and made everyone scoot closer to form a circle. she held out her hand and sighed before saying, "promise me this won't be our last hangout here, in this particular area."

everyone looked at her hand that was reached out in the center and nodded. after awhile each one of them reached out their hands with no hesitations. "to our friendship?" Aubrey asked with a chuckle. "to our friendship!" everyone then followed, they threw their hands up high and laughed their hearts out, everyone had a wide smile plastered on their faces.

value true friendships.

-END

----------------------------------------------

Author's note!

and that's a wrap!!

that's the end of this boring book lmao. I'd like to thank my silent readers for boosting this book up. happy new year and I'm so glad that you enjoyed this story!

and to my friends, my loves, my inspiration! a simple thank you won't be enough, because without you guys, probably this book would be abandoned in the drafts. jokes aside, I love you guys!

back to the readers, thankyou so much for joining each of the characters journey in this story! from ups and downs and even at their weakest point.

I hope you value the people that are always with you during your lowest points and breakdowns. give them a hug or thank them virtually, they deserve it and you deserve them.

anyways, I'll get going now! bye..... for now!;)

what would you do if you find a secret note?