chapter 20

The final bell rang, shuffling of feets and screeches of chairs were heard in every room. each student, ready to go home safe and sound. the group that was in section A were fixing their stuffs in their perspective chairs. Miro was standing at the door already, ready to go to where they were assigned to go. "shouldn't we have a light meal first? i mean, we still have 3 hours left." Fatima suggested while rubbing her stomach. everyone seems to agree with her too, a contented smile then slipped on her face.

suddenly, two persons barged in their room causing Miro to get hit. "shall we go now?" Aubrey said energetically not knowing there's a person behind the door. everyone laughed at the scene which caused Aubrey to confusion. until, she heard a groan from behind. Miro went out from the back of the door while holding his arms. "I thought my arm was gonna fall off." Miro jokingly said, Aubrey looked at him apologetically and smiled. "sorry hehehe, didn't knew you were there." she said while whispering.

Elyan walked towards the door where the three were at, wearing her Prada bag on her shoulders. everyone followed and they quickly got out of the room. making sure to turn off the lights and air conditioner, since they were the last group that was left in the classroom. they head to the cafeteria and bought some snacks.

they settled down at their spot in the cafeteria and enjoyed their snacks while chitchating. "why do you think Lyssa wants to meet us at the rooftop?" Vauna questioned, everyone turned their attention to the latter. "no idea." Julian answered plainly, while finishing her last piece of biscuit. "she's wierd. sometimes, I just don't understand her choices in life." Jannah said to which everyone chuckled and nodded, agreeing to what Jannah said.

time ticked quickly and it was already 7:30pm, the cafeteria was going to close so they decided to leave the place. duhh, don't want to sleep there. "oh crap. my dad wants me to go home already. text me if something bad happens okay? I'm one call away." Aubrey said and gave Julian a quick hug. she bid her goodbyes to everyone and exchanged keep safes and such. they watched Aubrey walk towards the exit until Julian's phone dinged very loud that caused everyone to look at it. Julian looked at everyone and to her phone. she checked it and it was from Lyssa. "it's Lyssa." she said. everyone quickly went closer to her and checked the message that she sent.

- I'm waiting:)

everyone looked at each other like they just discovered a crime or something. there's just something about her text that screams danger, they shrugged it off and decided to head their way towards the rooftop.

they were at the old rusty stairs already, going towards the rooftop. Julian was leading the way and she was the one who opened the door. the sight of the breathtaking starry night immediately greeted her. she gave space to everyone and they were at the rooftop already, closing the door. they looked at their spot and Lyssa was there. being tied up, with a bruise on her face. everyone was alerted once they saw the latter.

Miro ran towards her but before he could even reach the latter, he was immediately grabbed by a men that was dressed in all black. pointing a gun in his head. everyone panicked and didn't know what to do at the moment. suddenly, a group of men went out from god knows where they were hiding. good thing is, they didn't have guns or whatsoever. they went to the group and grabbed them each harshly, separating them from one another.

the men that was dressed in all black holding Miro in a choking way, took off his mask. everyone was shocked and furious at the same time when they saw who it was. their lovely principal. everyone was struggling to get out of his group of men's hold. they were too strong that the girls couldn't move due to the tight hold. "awwwww. does it hurt?" their principal questioned teasingly when he saw each one of them struggling to break free. Miro was trying to break free when the gun was pushed to his head harder. he stopped on his tracks and looked at everyone with pleading eyes.