" I didn't have a choice , A villain had killed my mother and I was next and something just snapped within me and within a fit of rage I killed him. As for the genocide. I was abducted and experimented on , Apparently I had something more powerful than a quirk that runs with my emotion . I thought they took something from me  and with the pent up anger I had for them gave me even more strength and they all ended dying ... In my hands. " Izuku said.

" True "

" Izuku , what organization did this and what is it that you have stronger than a quirk ?" Nezu asked.

" I have psychic abilities "

" You haven't told us everything "

" The organization is MRA as people know it but it's full name is Mana Restoration Act . I have Mana and psychic energy . "

" What is this Mana and why did they want with the children ?"

" Mana is energy that charges magician to cast spells. It was well known long time ago untill we resorted to machinery but the Mana was there and gathered it's energy until it started affecting us and that's how quirks came to be. As to why we were abducted was because we possessed Mana "

" Very good then then I suppose that's what you meant by siring a newborn so did it really happen and how were you selected "

" Yes , and for the next question , I don't know "

" Lie"

" Excuse me ?"

" You're lying , what truly happened. "

" Sigh * I didn't know until recently which was a success . As for how we were selected  we had to fight ... To the death . Failure to do it , we were the once killed and even though I knew it was wrong I had to survive. Males and females were separated and the top ten were the only ones that survived." Izuku said.

" True "

" And I guess you were one of them , so what happened to the rest ?"

" I heard only three pairs survived excluding us and the rest died in my fit of rage " Izuku said .

" True "

" Listen , Izuku all what you have done is justifiable so we only have a few questions left "

" Izuku Midoriya , have you ever sexually harassed someone. "

" No

" True."

" Have you ever comitted any other crime after all those incidents ?"

" No , I was luckily adopted "

" True "

" You said the experiment was a success so who is the mother " Nezu asked.

" Is this really necessary ?" Izuku asked.

" It is if we want to confirm your story" Tsukachi said.

" Sigh * K-Komi Jiro " Izuku said.

( At class )

" He suffered so much and we didn't know " Momo said.

" We have to cheer him up once he's done " Ejiro said.

" If he won't he in prison " Bakugo said.

" Sigh * I didn't know until recently which was a success . As for how we were selected  we had to fight ... To the death . Failure to do it , we were the once killed and even though I knew it was wrong I had to survive. Males and females were separated and the top ten were the only ones that survived." Izuku said.