𝟖𝟕

"y/n i want you to meet a dear friend of me," your best friend lizzo took you out of your trace

"who is it?" you asked with a soft smile.

lizzo turned around and tap on someone's shoulder. which made them instantly turn around,

"liz, darling how are you?"

"i'm great, h. i just want you to meet my friend, y/n."

right that second when you locked eyes something clicked. i mean obviously butterflies are flying in my stomach because i'm looking at the harry styles. but something just hit different when we looked into each other's eyes. and i don't know if he felt it too because he hasn't ended the eye contact as well.

"it's a pleasure to meet you," he smiled gently. he was absolutely gorgeous. the way he wore that bright suit and his beautiful smile. i wanted to smash my head against the table right there.

"you too, harry," his eyes twinkled right after your response and you swore your heart skipped a beat.

"OH OKAY, GURL! DON'T STEAL MY MAN NOW!" lizzo jokingly grabbed on harry's shoulder which made him lay his head on her.

you rolled your eyes and laughed, "i wasn't taking nobody."

"mhmm," lizzo gave you a funny look because she knew something was already going on just by the way you guys looked at each other.

"i wouldn't mind being stolen from y/n. she seems like a lovely lady," harry smirked.

"oh my god. harry we about to switch seats if you keep eye googling her," lizzo remarked.

 harry we about to switch seats if you keep eye googling her," lizzo remarked