-montana duke ; ❦

Imagine you just finished aerobics class and since you worked up a sweat, not a lot just enough where you had the need to shower

Imagine you just finished aerobics class and since you worked up a sweat, not a lot just enough where you had the need to shower.  And as you're a few minutes into taking your shower, Montana strikes up a conversation. 

Y/n's pov:
The song don't stop me now by Queen just finished playing signaling the session was over for the night.  On Friday's they always finished the night with that song, it was a good way to end the night but it was quite odd since it does say "don't stop me now" but we stop to the song.  Everyone makes their way to the lockers rooms.  People were rushing their way out the doors after quickly packing their bags.  I assume it was because it was going to storm pretty hard tonight.  Storms never bothered me, not even as a kid.  I always found them peaceful and a way of mother nature to let of know she still cares.  There was a group of girls just hanging out and talking.  "Hey are you guys going to use the shower before you go?" I asked them.  "No probably not, it's gonna rain really hard tonight and we don't wanna go in it" one of the girl said smiling.  "Sorry, we'll probably just shower at home" one of the other girls says having a sympathetic look on her face.  "Oh no it's fine!  It's just a little bit creepy in there all alone" I laugh.  The girls in front of me laugh, even the ones who didn't speak to me.  I made my way to the showers and quickly dressed out of my clothes in case anyone were to come in, i'd had the wall in the shower.   About ten minutes into my shower I hear the door open, I decided not to look back since I might look suspicious.  Besides, someone probably just forgot their hairbrush or something.  But soon I heard clothes drop to the floor.  Now i'm definitely not looking behind me.  I see someone out of the corner of my eye get in the shower right next to mine.  really out of all the showers in here she picked the one right next to mine I thought to myself, slightly annoyed.  "Hey girl"  the girl beside me said as she got her shoulders wet.  "You did really good today, couldn't keep my eye off of ya" she said.  Finally I looked to see who was talking to me, It was Montana.  It didn't really shock me it was her.  "Thanks, you too." I said not knowing what to say and letting me awkwardness getting the best of me.  "Well, my names y/n-" I started to say but she interrupted me.  "Oh I know who you are, with how pretty you are it'd be impossible to forgot your name!"  She told me.  I gave her a confused look before giving her a warm smile and thanking her.  She then looked at me with wide eyed and said "I'm not a lez, just friendly" and slid her fingers across the shower wall.  I giggled and said "It's okay if you are, I mean i'm not complaining" winking at her.  She winked back at me and with that we just made small talk as we finished our showers, got dressed, and made our ways out the doors.  Giving each other a hug and a smile.