The Statue (Leon)

We rushed down a maze of corridors and ended at a dead end. Where are we going? Asked carter. This is just a dead end. Said jacob.no,I said, there IS some way to open it, I said. But how? said carter.i don't remember,I said, I've failed you. No way man said jacob. You are so not a failure, you brought us to this hidden room, you know where the sword is, and you flew us here! You are beast man, you're awesome! Thanks jacob I said. We will figure this out ,I said, until then, we should go home. Wait we should look around some more ,jacob said, Like that loose floorboard. Dude nothings down there, carter said.whats this then?Asked jacob. Oh look a dragon statue.what?! I asked. I've heard of these, any dragon statue this size is an ancient dragon in a preservative form....but this one is holding a symbol.... an eclipse. I remember now. I remember what lies behind this door. The sword will be there yes, but the walls... they tell of a prophecy.....the prophecy of the five.... long ago our dragon elder for told that the millionth son in my family ,which should have been my son, shall find a portal in the sky,from which five elemental warriors will emerge, each a different kind of warrior from a different place in the time line , each to claim a dragon as their own... their battle partner, their ally...once they let truth ring in their hearts, they will unlock the power to defeat the dark one.... the elder miscounted... I am that dragon...and you carter are the leader of those warriors, carter, you are the warrior of fire. So, what you're saying is that when I let truth ring, il unlock certain powers? Yes and I think that jacob too is one of the warriors. REALLY? WHICH ONE AM I? We will find out the only way I know how.by asking the elder. But we must make an offering to him, do we have any steak at home?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So what do you guys think so far? Tell me your favorite character in the comments.