the dark (leon)

I felt nothing around me. I recognized the feelig, from when glade took over. But when it happened last time, I could see my own body, even if it WAS being controlled by someone else. This time, there was only darkness. HELLO?I yelled,IS ANYONE THERE? ONLY IF YOU WANT MY TO BE!boomed a large,deep voice. Who are you, where am i?! I am the holder of secrets, the dragon who transports messages for all others! I am the dragon Hermes! That's a Greek god isn't it? Yes, I am the one and the same, we dragon royals are all the main gods that the humans have worshipped over the years! As long as there are more than one god in the mythology, then there are dragons! Be warned, some of these dragons are not the happiest. They must be appeased! Come young Astor, in order to appease them, you must free the elemental weapons from the vault. They will see this as a favor to them, they will then help you on your quest.this vault cannot be opened without these three. Three pictures of humans appeared in the air.One male and two females. They are the other three, no doubt,thought leon. The one to the far left, her name is Danielle. She is strong and confidant. She will play a key role in bringing the team closer together. The short blonde one in the middle,Ty they call him, may not be the brightest, but he is a most loyal friend. The one on the far right, Sophia, she is not the best with strategies, she is slightly impatient, and very battle eager, but do not underestimate her, she's been waiting for a day to use her skills, it must be the day of the final battle. She may be a strong ally, but mustn't be allowed to attack alone. If she were to charge without her brethren by her side, she will fall to the hands of the dark one. If you ever need more advise, il be ready.

I awoke covered in sweat. All I could think of was "We found our guys."