My Secret (Danielle)

I lifted his upper body. He was still not breathing. There has to be a way to heal him. I said. I looked around. I was surprised to see that the wall holding the doors was still there. He must've used the last of his energy to keep it there. I feel a power running through me. He saved our lives.now I have to save his. My vision glowed neon green. I reached down and held my hand on his chest. When I pulled it off, it left a glowing green handprint. He suddenly sat up gasping. What happened?!he asked. My vision returned to normal. You were dead,i said, I fixed that. You did what?! You saved my life and I saved yours. Plus I couldn't bear to let you die. I thought. Shut up.I thought to myself. Don't think like that. He's a teammate, nothing more. How could you have brought me back from the dead? Asked jacob. It's a healing ability, I've had it since I was little. That's why I moved here. Everyone in my old town called me a witch. Now, if you could give me a second, I'm gonna heal the others. They are still alive, but they are hurt.

I went and healed them. I healed Carter first. Jacob summoned an earth sheild so that I could heal Sophia without getting decapitated. When I had finished, We left school grounds and Jacob let the baracade fall. We went to carter's house and he opened the closet door. Inside was empty........... except for a box. Is this a joke?i asked. No, this is the portal. Said jacob. Haha. Sophia said sarcastically. So.....we just jump in? No, we've gotta let Leon go first. Otherwise we'll fall to our deaths. Or......I wonder....said jacob. Jacob told leon to turn back into a hoodie. He put on leon and jumped. He tugged the strings that make the hood close. It closed and leon transformed. Jacob was now wearing full dragon armor......without wings. He was diving headfirst, looking down, with his arms at his sides. He plummeted down and smashed into the ground........