(you thought that the portal was pandoras box didn't you?)(not from a pov)

Ty stepped into the cave. This is it.said Brutus. The final warrior has arrived. The final battle is near. Ty, throw in the steak. Bright purple smoke rose from the cauldron. And twisted into a staff, which ty instantly summoned the solid one out of nowhere. The mystic scorcerer,said Brutus, very powerful. Danielle, it is time.step up to the cauldron and accept the power that rightfully belongs to you.
Danielle threw in the steak. Out burst a twisting green vine of smoke that formed a symbol in the air.a vine constricting some....object. is that a.....box? Asked Jacob. The symbol solidified and dropped, only to be caught by carter. Danielle dropped to the ground and grabbed her head. Not again. Not after she dissapeared. This caused it. I know it did.
Jacob ran to comfort her. It's ok danielle. what are you talking about?
I've seen this symbol before. My mother told me about this box when I was young. Right before she...*sniffle*.....dissapeared.....she told me about our family history. Our family has been haunted for many years for what one of my ancestors did. Back in Greek times, during the pandora times, my ancestor, the demigod daughter of pan, was jealous of the gods, for they had too much power. She was also envious of pandora, for she has a box containing more power than can be imagined. Unbeknownst to even the gods, she forced Daedalus to build a contraption identical to the box. She switched the boxes late one night. When pandora opened the false box, she was also trapped in a realm that Daedalus had created inside the contraption. my ancestor turned the box into a weapon to be used against the gods. Once modified,the true box could only be activated by our family, the false box had the same effect. It is written in stone, upon Olympus, that our family curse will be broken.
A warrior will break the curse
The ancestors trick reversed
The true box will release the key
To set the innocent one free
The one to break the stone
Will release the dragonbone
Fight the darkness with five great hearts
Then the final battle starts

I am a warrior of pandora.the book that I read, that held the prophecy,tells of a sixth warrior.that warrior is pandora. She is the warrior of time.