Melissa's Department Change pt.1

I couldn't believe what the nurse just said ! BOYFRIEND?  did she just thought Liam is my boyfriend , oh lord!
" No no you got it all wrong , he isn't- "
" wish I had a boyfriend like yours " she said with dreaming eyes.
Wtf , is she for real right now ? Ughhhh !
Why should I feel jealous,  hmph!  I just hmmed on her response.
" your boyfriend is so caring and sweet , such a husband material person,  and to be honest he is really hot- "  hmmm so I am having a feeling I wanna choke this bitch up! I swear to God one more time she tries to hit on him imma Punch her right in her eye.
*cough cough*
I saw Liam , standing there with the doctor who was holding some papers in his hands.
The nurse made an awkward face and left the room.
" Uhm Good morning miss Melissa,  I think your feeling better now!  Uhhhh I checked the papers and the reports , it seems like your recovered fast than I thought , you were strong !  That's why the medicines worked faster. Once we thought you might go into coma due to the extreme blood loss and the deeper the bullet went , but good thing you responded to our medications , so I can give you release letter today evening but you'll be bed rested for 1 week straight , and yeah ofc there will be few medicine and all then you'll be perfectly fine . Here is your papers , Mr. Liam , take care of your Wife , thank you "  he handed the papers to Liam and went by.
" WAIT what hus- "
" wh- wife-???"
Well both were confused at the doctor and nurse shipping us together as couples , oh lord do we even look like couple I don't think so? This is the peak of embarrassment.
Now great , AWKWARD SILENCE! !!!!
"You can take your papers and reports from here , and the medicine i have already bought so I am keeping this all here.
And  after the doctor gives you the discharge report , I'll drop you home and you can take 2 weeks off from office as the docs said."
He spoke with a straight emotionless face and kept the medicines and papers on the table .
" are u going to stay here till the doctors give the discharge reports"
I asked him.
" that's none of your business , and about the medicines you'll pay me later , cause i know you'll make a fuzz about it later  so yeah "
He said and was about to go away from my cabin room.
I feel the cold hearted and emotionless Liam was back , was this the same guy to took care of me this whole time and stayed here just for his "employee" , I thought he really did changed but no I was wrong.
" WAIT! Uhmmm don't you think I need a explaination of the whole matter , you can't just walk away like that " 
" listen Melissa,  whatevah happened last night just forget about it , forget that anything happened ! Imagine it was just an accident and no one should know about or else it will be bad for you,  and I'll change your department to France ,  there is no need of you working here anymore and it's for your own good!  "  he said .

" You can't forcefully move my department from somewhere like this , I didnt approved it ! "

" I can change your fuckin department anywhere I want cause I am the Ceo That goddamn comapany not you! And i dont care about your approach or stuffs , If you want to work in out comapany then you have to Go and work on our France department or get the fuck outta this comapany,  GOT IT "

" Why do you care about my good so much ? Huh? I am nothing but just an employee like other 500 employees in your company?  Then why the hell do you care about my good let me think of my own good,  there is not need of u to interfere in that "

"  your just being stubborn , I am thinking about your good cause you got a fuckin bullet in your stomache and they can come after you if they know your informations ,  you could have died in that , so stop being so dumb and stubborn and move to France and work on the France department of our company , and if you don't want then your free to leave this comapany "

" Can You stop being rude for a second ! "  i said while tear drops came out of my eyes , he was yelling at me for the past few minutes .

" i am not being rude!  I am just saying what I had to say , if that hurt you then I gotta do nothing ,now the  decision is on you "  he said and left the room.

I sat there motionless on the bed , what just happened,  this is not what I portrayed my life to be and I can't even leave this job , cause if I do I won't get one easily,  okay then fine ! I'll shift to France as Mr.Rude , that would be actually good ! I won't have to see that asshole's face every day , then I won't grow anymore feelings for him , I said pretty much loud thinking no one was there.
But little did I knew Liam was all the time there behind the door listening to what I was saying on my own.

                                                                  Liam's POV

Good.....she took the right decision , to shift to France,  in that way I can keep some of my mens as her secret body gaurds so that I can keep a eye on her and can keep her safe.
I know she might be thinking of me as a bad person but I can't help it i seriously can't,  if I had to keep her safe and fine I have to move her away from her away from the grip of my rivals.
I wanted to give my love and everything to her , for the first time I loved someone this hard , coming out of my hard exterior .
I used to keep my wall higher so that no one can hurt me or make me weak but You ruined it all , in good way.
I never belived in fate and destiny's stuffs  but mother used to say that 

" if two person are meant to be together,  no matter what happens destiny will surely make them meet "