Wet Dreams

Melissa's POV*

Gosh.....I face palmed myself after Liam left the hallway , i got inside of my room.
Like seriously , why do i always embarrass myself in front of my CEO , how can i sleep like a sloth for so long!!!!
Shit....he might be thinking such a sleepyhead i am.
And how dumb of me ! I freakin kept the door unlocked ?
But , he came in to my room and rather than waking me up or leaving the room , he stood there and placed a blanket on my body , so that i feel comfortable.
Then he started staring at me while i was asleep , was he admirig me ? Nah! What am i even thinking!
Then he asked me for lunch ? Me ? For lunch?
What happened to that Liam ? This is absolutely the new Liam , but its cute tho , like when he acts caring.
But he was soo gentle today , he placed a blanket on me , asked me for lunch , then told me that i can go around the Bahamas , this is sooooooo freakin surprising ! The CEO who never used to think of anything except work and shown his hard exterior to everyone is now telling me to take a break and visit around this place , but he had a point though like he isn't doing it for specially me ! He is doing this maybe he is happy with my skills....
And maybe as it was our last day here so he said.
Another shocking thing is , when i told him i dont know the routes , he said he can go with me ? Like he would have sended his brother or his driver , but he himself wanted to go with me . Well , the guy who was so rude , rough , emotionless etc became this caring .....nice change...i seee....
Then he even told me to not to call him " Liam Sir " , to call him only " Liam" , friendly and caring.....i giggled.
Well , lets get to sleep now , cause tomorrow i have to be on time , or else he might again activates his emotionless and rude mode on .
Sometimes , i really think what goes on in this guy's mind , sometimes he is caring sometimes he is emotionless like a stone as if he feels nothing and he have no heart.....
Sometimes it feels like he cares for alot and would do anything for me to protect me and kept me secure as if i meant everything to him.
He was hard to understand , something had happened his past which had made his like this , i wish i could knew.
He even told me that rainy day that he'll tell me about it , but he didn't till now.....but that day the way he took care for me was really something , i truly feel nice about.
He would have just left me in feever but no ! He stayed up till morning for me without sleeping just because i had fever as if we were two lovely couples who think and care about eachother alot....hehe~~
Aish! Again! This wierd thoughts!
I hit my head.
Mel ! You have to wake up 7 am tomorrow ! Lets enter to my Beauty Sleep.
I get under my blankets and turned the lights dimmed and slowly drifted to sleep.

*In Melissa's Dream*
I was feeling really cold , shivering....i looked around the room , it was a huge room , with luxurious designs and furnitures , i was laying on a king sized bed , it was soft as feathers and comfortable as heck , i can sleep in here at any moment , the room had dimmed lights , there were red sliky curtaiins on the window closed with sliding glass and covered in those curtains....there was a bottle of an expensive champagne on the the table with two half filled glasses , there was a door on the left side but it was locked.
I could smell a familiar perfume smell , it was really making me feel some type of good.
I was trying to remember where i smelled it but i couldn't then i realized that i wasn't wearing normal clothes , i was wearing a red lacey lingerie and a dress was on the bed it was v-neck line maroon two piece dress , and there was a pair of black heels on the ground shattered , beside the dress there was a white channels shirt , and black pants with a tie , i covered my body with my hands , i was feeling wierd cause i dont know why i am here , then i saw there were candles lit , on the tables as if someone planned some date night here , but who and why me! But whos the guy? Where is he?
Suddenly i heard footsteps , those were coming from the bathroom , so he is in there !
Suddenly a tall figure appeared in front of me half naked , the person was wearing towel only , at first i got startled cause i couldn't understand his face , because he was drying his wet hair with another towel.
Then he removed the towel from his head ,
IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN LIAM!!!!!!! MY CEO LIAM AGAIN STANDING FREAKIN HALF NAKED WHILE I AM ONLY WEARING A RED LACEY LINGERIE IN FRONT OF HIM! HOLY LOVELY LORD???!!!! WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK!
my eyes got widened , what is he doing here , why i am here infront of him like this?
He looked at me with luscious eyes and checked me out from head to toe , i kind of glare of confusion.
He was still standing there shirtless , water slowly dripping from his toned abs and mascular body till his navel , i could see his finely build arms and legs , his veiny yet sexy hands.
He tattos on his neck and hand was making him look more of a irresistable bad boy , he was looking like a whole meal.
I couldn't take my eyes off from his bare body.
His wet hair was making him look more hot , he looked at me with lust and passion and i didnt realized he was now close to my face ,
" done staring , this all is yours tonight babygirl" he said in a luscious tone coming more closer to me while forming a smirk of his face.
Words weren't forming in my mouth , i was speechless by his act .
I got up from the bed , covering my body with the silky white bed sheet ,
" wh--at are you ta---lking Liam" i said while blushing and stuttering at the same moment.
He threw his towel which he used to dry his hair on the floor and came more closer to me , i tried to step backward but it was wall.
"I want you Melissa , really bad , i want you to be mine and only mine " he said with passionate eyes.
My cheeks started to burn in blush , i didnt knew how to say or reply to that.
"Today i'll make you mine , get ready for the night babygirl" he said while erasing the gap between us
He grabbed my waist slowly and sensualy ,then before i could even stop him or speak , he roughly and passionately pressed his cherry soft pinkish lips on mine , he lips were sucking onto mine , every minute he was intensifying and deepining the kiss , the kiss seemed fathomless , as if he didnt ever wanna leave my lips.
I couldn't help myself but kiss him back , the kiss turned on both of us , i could feel his tongue exploring my mouth...
He pulled out , to breathe ,
" i can never get enough of this alluring and seductive lips of yours" he said while his eyes not leaving my lips.
Then he looked at me , and suddenly picked me up in a bridal style and placed me gently on the bed ,
I was still covering myself with the silky sheets.
"...dont hide your body , its perfect to me " he said while slowly removing the sheet from me.
I instantlyn got goosebumps on my skin , i was getting nervous cause this was my first time , i never did it with Aron.
"Is it your first time?" He asked.
I just nodded .
He smilled in relived ,
"I'm glad that i'll be your first , dont worry babygirl i wont be hard on you ! It will a little pain at first but then its all gonna be pleasure..........." he said.
He then started kissing my neck , then my collarbone leaving butterfly kisses and wet kisses , he was sucking onto my sweet spots making me moan in pleasure , he left some hickies around my neck.
He slowly started kissing down my cleavage , making me moan more and then his hands trails through my back caressing it , he slowly unhooked the hooks of my bra , it got loosened , he slowly touched my shoulder and removed the straps , he slowly removed my lingerie leeaving only panties.
I immidietly covered my breasts with my hands , he looked at them.
He felt that i was uncomfortable with getting fully naked in front of him so he didnt forced me .
He kissed the skin over my breasts , i moaned slightly.
He pulled out , we both were heated up , cause the starting itself was steamy , he was about to remove his towel , he slowly opened the knot of his towel , and his towel fell off on the floor and i palmed my eyes with my hands feeling shy to look down there.
He then hovered over me again and now i was under him again , ( after that what he did and what he saw kind of imagine it yourself cause that would be too unholy for me to write hehe~~😅😅)he slowly inserted his member inside me , i felt pleasure and pain both at the same time...he started thrusting on me , at first it was all pleasure , i moaned hard.
Then he increased the speed , i felt like tisues are gonna break , thats where i felt a tint of pain , then he increased the speed more , the pain became more too , litrally a tear left my eyes.
"L--liam , pls go slow , it hurts" i manged to say those words.
He slowed down his thrusting and looked at me ,
"Uh...sorry......i'll make it slow......" he said.
Then he started going slow , i didnt felt the pain anymore it was all pleasure .
Our body started to grind with eachother , his hips touched mine , then after some moments , we both were about to come to the climax , cause his thrusts got sloppier , we both were sweating.....i closed my eyes before we come to the climax.
[ALARM BEEPS LOUDLY]
I woke up immidietly , looking outside the window it was morning 6 : 00Am.....i was sweating like hell.....i looked at my surrounding it was nothing , i was laying on the bed of my hotel room , no one was there , no hickies were on my neck , it was a freakin dream like seriously??????????
What the actually fuck ? I never thought him in that way how can a have a dream of my CEO fucking me .
Gosh.....this is so embarrassing , how am i supposed to face him now , whenever i'll look at him it will make me think of this steamy dream.
I face palmed myself and my face was red like fresh tomato , then i looked down at my panties , i felt some liquid stuffs in their , ewww i litrally thought to myself i litrally had wet dream about me and my CEO.....
I went to the washroom to freshen myself up , and i took a hot showet to clean and clear my thoughts.
I quickly wore a grey crop-top dress not too long not too short it was of knee length.
It wasn't too revealing also , then i also dried my hair tied in a sleek ponytail , wore my watch and bracelet and put on some little makeup and perfume and took my bag and wore my heels....and went down to meet him cause he said he'll meet me down at the lobby.
It was 6:59am so i hurried and went down , i went down using the lift , and looked around to see where Liam was!
After searching for mins , through out the time i tried to forget the dream but it was keep coming infront of my eyes.......then......i saw...............................