Liam's Dad plans for the Business meeting

"I am not in the mood to have sex with you right now "
I said with irritation.
"What are you kidding me ? What do you mean by not in the mood huh?" She said in confusion.
"Ahh..yeah...now pls leave the room and go back to your house" i said without looking towards her.
"Wh-"she was about to say something again but i cut her off.
" I SAID TO YOU TO LEAVE THE FUCKIN ROOM RIGHT NOW JENNA "
I said in anger
"Ookay fine I AM LEAVING"she said in anger, and she left my room with her clothes by slamming my room's door hard.
Then she took her car and drove away to her house.
"Oh god what a pathetic and annoying woman"
I said to myself.
I was still half naked so i wore my tank top and Gucci sweatpants.
I wasn't in the mood of dinner , so i skiped the dinner cause i was overthinking about the situation happend in the bar.
In all this mixed thoughts i threw myself on my bed and i didnt had a clue i felt asleep. Its was probably 1:29am..
When i felt asleep.

*After 6hr means the next day's morning*

It was probably 7:00 Am in the morning , i woke up by the loud sound of my alarm.
I was still very sleepy and tired but then i realized it is monday means i have to go to Office.
"Oh fuck! I have office today.....ahhhh goddddd "
I moaned with my sleepy eyes.
After some moments i heard a knock .
"Who is thisssss" i said in my sleepy voice.
"Sir, I'm Ellen , your housekeeper, would you like some coffee and breakfast now, then i 'll prepare them in the Dinning table" she said in a sweet tone.
"Umm okay you prepare my black coffee I am coming down in 30 mins" i said clearing my voice.
"Oh okay sir, " she said and went away.

I woke up from my bed , seen my tired face on the mirror rubbed my eyes to clear the vission and went inside the washroom , i washed my face and brushed my teeths then i went to the shower and took a hot water bath. I felt really good after that. I dried myself , then i came out of the washroom half naked. Then i went to my closet room and looked for something formal to wear for office.
So, I choosed my channel's black shirt and my Channel's black formal tight pants and i wore them with my Gucci tie and with my favorite Rolex Daytona Raspberry watch and with my John Lobb formal black shoes.
I brushed my hair put some jell on it and made a simple formal pompadour and i applied my Clive Christian's cologne and took my Black Armani coat with me and went down the dinning room.
As i reached my dinning room i kept my coat on a chair and sat on a chair beside it .
"G-good morning Sir, would you like to have your coffee now ? " she said .
"Uh yess pls" i said.
She bought my favorite black coffee.
I drank it quickly, and took my coat and left my house, I took my black Buggati Car and drove it to my office.
I reached my office i parked my car and went in my personal Cabin.
After checking some files and papers i thought of Melissa came in my mind that today is her First day of office here she'll be in here after 3hrs, will she come today or she'll not....i was confused.
"Sir Mr. Jones is calling you in his cabin, he said he wanted to meet you right now and he has something important to say to you " my manager said.
I was really confused that why dad is calling me to his cabin now and what thing which he wants to tell me could be ? .
I said to myself and got up from my chair and went to my father's cabin.
"you called me dad ? What it is?" I said .
"Yes, I did my dear son, so, I wanna tell you something ,it is that our Japanese dealer are kinda causing some problem with the deals and i want you to meet them directly and talk to them and final the deal because it is a really important deal for us but you dont have to go to Japan for the deal they are in The Bahamas and you have to go there, and I heard you have got a new personal assisstant so, you can take her to check her business skills , I told our private jet pilot about the trip it is on the day after tommorow...okay be ready for the business trip...and i want the deal at any cost, i dont want the Russian company to take this deal okay son...i hope you got it , and i dont wanna hear any extra question about this you are going and thats final." He said this and sat on his chair.

"Wha------*sighs*Okay dad, as you say" i said with no choice left.
I was about to leave the room.
"Wait son.....i have another thing to tell you....you are not only going there because of the business deal but also for our mafia work....i think we are really close to our way to the find the boss of Red Snakes, as per our information he'll be there at Bahamas woking on his new plan for smuggling on our weapons and drugs....and we need to catch him , so be prepared for that too dont forget to take your Gun. I had informed the others they'll go with you too but not in the same private jet they'll go separately...and dont ever dare to tell the new girl about our dark world or our mafia business okay....dont let her find about this .....okay and take care of yourself i have a urgent meeting now so, meet you after the trip bye son" he said and hugged me and went away from the office.
"The whole work was confusing and hectic and it was a critical work tooo first the business meeting and now the Leader of Red Snakes i need to see and catch him at any cost they made us suffer alot because of him i lost my little 19years old brother Harry....and we'll show him how ruthless and dangerous we can be " i said this to myself and went away from my dad's cabin.
I came to my cabin and sat on my chair and started to rub my head while thinking about the Red snakes case.
.
.
.
.
(To be continued).....