hmm....seems like things getting interesting

**Melissa's POV**
My head was hurting , but it was not too much , i was thinking about last night.
We both were standing on the rain , he was about to say something , but before i could hear or speak , i blacked out.
I dont remember anything after that , the sunlight slowly fallen on my eyes.
I opened my eyes slowly , i saw at the window it was morning , then i was confused and shocked to see ,
Liam was beside me , sleeping while sitting on the chair , shirtless.
He stayed up all night , but why?...what happened to me ? I feel okay now , and why is he shirtless, and my dress , who changed it.
HE?...,no way!
I need all the answer , now.
He was sleeping so peaceful while holding my hand , i didnt wanted to wake him up , though i needed my answer.
But yesterday , the things he told me , i do remember them , i wanna know what had happened in his past.
My thoughts about him was right then , i shouldn't have snapped at him like that , he has a hard past which made him like this , i need to say sorry to him too.
I truly forgived him , i dont think he is the person , he shows to everyone.
I need to find out.
But why does he cares for me so much?
I need to know.
I slowly pulled out my hand , but unfortunately he woke up.
He was mumbling something like a baby in sleep , i giggled at his cuteness.
He woke up , and looked at me , he rubbed his eyes and got up.
"Oh--you woke up , umm how you feeling now ? Did you slept well?"he said with worried face.
"I'm fine , now. Yes i did slept well , but what happened to me ? How i came here , who changed my clothes".
I asked while looking at him.
"Good to hear that you are fine now , yesterday due to standing there in rain for too long , you were having a high temperture.
And i took you here , and don't worry i didnt changed you , i called someone else to change your clothes and she was a girl."he said in deep voice.
"Oh--but you were also wet in the rain , then you carried me here , are you okay ? Did you checked your temperature , you should take some medicines too."i said to him while getting up from the bed.
I went close to him and checked his forehead.
"Uh-! Its fine! I'm totally fine , and you should rest more , ah...i have normal temperature."he said while putting my hand down.
"Okay , but you were saying something last night , you can say it now!" I said to him curiously.
"You really wanna know , i'll tell you very soon"he said with a small smile.
And went away from my room to his room.
Then i realized that i didnt checked my phone from yesterday night!
I saw 7 missed calls from Mom and 10 missed calls from my bestie.
I immidietly called my mom and told her that there is no need to worry i am absolutely fine and i lied about the thing happened last night.
Then m
I called my BFF , told her about everything i experianced and seen there , she was really excited about everything.
I lied to her too cause i didn't wanted her and mom to worry so much.
Then after calling them , i saw someone knocking on the door and i saw it was Brenen.
I said him to come in.
"How you feeling now Melissa? Last night so much happened! Liam litrally didnt slept the whole nigh , he was here all night sitting beside you , he even applied wet towels on your forehead so that your fever goes down.
He was really worried about you.
He was really sorry for what he did , i had saw tears in his eyes for you , he really cares for me.
He didnt even ate last night."he said.
""He really did all these , oh---and i am fine now"i said.
I dont know but i was feeling kind of happy that he cares for me, he did all these for me , just for me.
But why , and oh no! I didnt said sorry to him yet.
He might be sad that i said him those things.
He said me sorry tooo so i should say sorry too for my bad behaviour.
I am more curious now , cause he said he 'll tell me something really soon .
What could it be.
"Yes he really did , trust me , and dont tell him that i told you this or else he'll kill me" Brenen laughed and said to me.
I laughed.
He told me to rest and went away , then i remembered that today was our meeting and i washed my face and got ready for it.
I went to his room , and knocked on the door.
He opened the door and told me to come in.
He was wearing his black shirt and black tight pants with on point hair.
Again , i got lost in his eyes , then i was looking at him and admiring him.
I could smell the expensive perfume.
He waved at me cause i was zooned out .
I told him that i was ready for the meeting , at first he was shocked , and told me no need to go there and he'll handle it cause i am still weak.
But i managed to convince him to take me there too.
He was about to say no again , but he couldn't cause i was making my puppy eyes and wow it worked on him.
Then we all did our breakfast and coffee and went away for the meeting , his driver came and took us there.
The office was sooo huge it was a 15th floor building.
We all went inside and the security checked us.
We went to the 15th floor to meet the person we were going to make the deal final with.
He turned towards us and greeted us , he looked a nice person.
Liam signaled me to start the meeting , i was kind of nervous , but if he trusts me so much , i cant let his trust to break.
I started the meeting and showed him all the good reasons to make the deal with us , after 2 hrs , of convincing the man three of us tried our best to convince him.
He was silently listening to us , then we looked at his face for the answer.
"So...i came to the desicion that , i'll surely make the deal with your company"he said while shaking hands with Liam and two of us too.
I was really happy that our meeting gone really well.
I could see Liam happy , he smilled at me , and i couldn't help myself but to admire him again.
Then after finaling everything we came out of the office and Brenen and Liam was relived that the meeting went well.
I was relived too , now atleast he wont fire me. I laughed at the thought.
We got inside the car and went back to the hotel.