Kidnapped (ch 21)

Blackness..

It was all dark and quiet, normally Peter would appreciate the silence in his bed reading or at school when he had pop quizzes where he sent glares to whoever tried to take a peek at his answers. Ahh, wonderful times seeing his classmate shiver in their seats under Peter glare, but right now was not so wonderful.

Peter's head pounded, he could hear his heartbeat threw his ringing ears, he felt his lip swollen and scratched and tried to move to touch his head but realized he was restricted. Why couldn't he move his hands? He tried to move ankles but came out with the same result.

Slightly rolling his shoulders back into a sitting position, he heard several cracks and pops comes from his back like he hadn't moved him a while. With a grunt from his throat, he opened his eyes and noticed his immediate blurry vision, after blinking a few times, he could finally look at his surroundings.

At first he noticed the only light source in the room coming from a small little bulb in the top right of the room. Oh right! He looked around again but this time around the whole room, just as he first suspected, he was in a tiny room. It kinda reminded him of a few horror movies with the red unknown substance dripping down the walls and the flickering light. He examined what was directly in front of him.

There was a metal door, looked around maybe....90 pounds? He thought about it, could he kick it down? Probably. He thought smirking to himself.

He took a deep breath, he realized he had been kidnapped but he wasn't panicking in the slightest instead he was perfectly calm. Wait, why am I so calm? He thought to himself before coming to the conclusion that he was drugged when he was kidnapped.

His eyes fell to his arms that was covered in scratches and bruises, he winced at the sight although he couldn't feel it probably because he couldn't move it in the first place but anyway, he closed his eyes, slowly realizing how dangerous this situation is. His heart started pound threw his ears, his palms started sweat as well as his forehead. He tried to remember simple things.

He knew his name, his age, his school, his favorite color, his favorite animal, Loki and Thor. He was somewhat relived that he fully remembered everything about himself considering the major pain that filled his head. Now he had to remember what happen before the kidnapping.

He remembered hanging out with Frigga, his grandmother, then they started to bake something when they heard a noise coming from upstairs. He Remembered checking around and finding nothing then coming down to interrupt a bad guy in his house, he remembered fighting then another guy came? It started to get a little foggy and the pain got worse in his head.

A loud creaking interrupted his thoughts, quickly he looked up to see the same man with a huge scar across his face and his unnatural orange skin color but this time the man no longer had a black suit on, instead he wore gray sweat pants with a belt going around his hips on a slanted angle. On the belt as all different type of knifes and two gun on both side on his hip making it very easy for access. Instead of a shirt, he large bandages wrapping around his stomach.

Peter remembered stabbing him in the gut with his gold daggers but there was something special about those specific daggers that Peter wouldn't quite tell the man yet. Looking at the man current state, Peter could take a rough estimate that he's been in captivity for about a few hours at most.

Peter felt a bit of relief wash over him and smirked at the mans growling face. Yet again Peter was panicking on the inside having many thoughts running threw his head at once as the unknown sedation drugs started wearing off but Peter kept a mask on leaving his captors to see an emotionless face staring back.

One questioned still remained in his head though, there were no mirror surrounding so he couldn't quite tell if they were seeing school peter or Asgaridian Peter but he was completely sure they weren't seeing a frost giant in front of them or they would be screaming at the top of their lungs...or at least Peter thought so anyway.

Another man entered the room and as soon as he saw the man all memories had fully returned, it was the second man who appeared his fully "secured" home but it's not so much secured anymore.

Unlike the first guy, he looked way more professional, wearing a black and white suit with his pristine white hair half pulled up into a little bun, his cyan blue eyes peeked out from above his sunglasses. He wore a emotionless face much like the one Peter is currently wearing. Peter would be fooling himself if he didn't say the man was attractive, hell the man was hot as hell!

(Peter is high-key simping for his captor)

Both men stood tall in front of Peter looking down at him, he looking blankly back up at them until another person walked in, this one Peter didn't recognize but immediately knew them to be the boss.

She sported a red button up fancy shirt with sleeve's rolled up to their elbow's with a black turtleneck underneath, her shirt was half tucked into the black slacks she wore. She had short dark brown curly hair with cyan eyes but unlike anyone else, she wore a plain black mask covering her bottom part of her face.

She came up to Peter and crouched down to his level.

"Hello, what's your name?" She asked as if he was a lost puppy, Peter scowled.

"What am I doing here?'' Peter spat, Peter acted confident and mad but under his mask he felt helpless being strapped down and really just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry under his covers but he couldn't risk any of them knowing his emotions. Her smile turned into a frown as the harsh words came out of Peter's mouth.

"I just wanted to gain some information, sweetheart." she winked, walking behind Peter. Peter would be lying if he didn't blush at the name. She came back into view, this time with a chair in hand. She sat down directly in Peter's space intentionally.

"And you are the perfect person to give me that information." She smiled sweetly, looking directly into his eyes. Peter stared right back daringly.

"Like I'd tell you shit." Peter growled and truth be told he wasn't going to tell her anything but he almost shivered at how scary he sounded and not to mention he was still panicking.

"Oh, I think you will." She stated confidently.

"Oh yeah? And what's making me tell you?" Peter smirked, You Really just had to say that didn't you! Peter thought as his heart started beating faster again as she took a threatening step closer allowing her smile to get bigger.

"Boys, lets show him." She left as she started to make her way to the back.

The two men made their way Peter, rolling their sleeves with a grin. Peter gulped heavily, he knew what he had done.

Blood and sweat poured down his face, his uninjured arm was covered in cuts and bruises making the most noticeable one, a large purple hand print. Peter's eye's screwed tightly shut in pain as the sound of heavy breath filled the air.

The lady entered the room once more, walking over to Peter and lifting his chin in her face. Peter slowly opened in one eye that had no blood pouring out of to see her satisfied smile.

"W-What do you want to know?"

Ahh yes! Another cliffhanger! I'm so evil