Ice cream (ch 8)

Loki's POV-

Today was a like any normal Saturday, except Peter didn't come down for breakfast.

When Peter didn't show up for breakfast, I walked to his room and opened the door. Really? Peter had his head on the side of the bed and he was sleeping on the ground. I laughed and made my way to his side and flicked his forehead.

His eyes widened and he jumped up, knocking me over. He turned back to face me and I gave him a unimpressed look and he just laughed.

"I made breakfast!" I yelled as I got up and walked out the door.

I made my way back to the kitchen and sat down drinking my morning tea, I looked up and saw Peter take a plate of food and walk away.

"Where you going?" I asked as he stopped and faced me before leaving.

"I was going to eat breakfast in the library so I can read." He said smiling at me

"Okay, just don't get crumbs everywhere!" I yelled as he walked down the hall. I turned back to my cup.

2 hours later

I decided to go to the library to ask Peter to go out somewhere. I took a right turn down the hall and finally made it to the library. I spotted Peter in the back reading the same book as yesterday. I smile and decided not to disturb him.

I started to walk away when my phone went off, I looked at the contact and rolled my eyes before answering it.

"What is it, Thor?" I asked rolling my eyes a second time.

"Ah Brother, Stark has called a meeting and all avengers must attend."

I scoff at the word 'Avenger' as nobody really treats me like one except Thor.

"Can it wait Thor, I'm kinda busy right now." I say glancing back at Peter just before his book disappeared and he stared at the air with wide eyes, just like when he first saw me do it.
I smile at how stupid he is, only than remembering Thor is on the phone.

"I'm sorry brother, but Stark said it's mandatory."

"Okay Thor, I'll be there." I said before sighing and walking back where was Peter waving his hands in the air wanting the book to come back.

"Great! I te-" I hung up on him and walked up to a sad Peter.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying not laugh.

Peter looked up at me with sad eyes, "I lost my book." Biting my lip I spoke again.

"Well where did you have it last?" I asked as Peter looked at the air and back to me.

"The air took it away." He said looking at the air sadly.

"Did you ask the air to give it back?" I smirked looking at his face as his eyes sparkled.

"Air? Can I please have my book back?" He had asked looking at the ceiling. With a quick hand movement from behind me, his book suddenly reappeared his hands and his face lit up.

"Thank you Air!" He said giggling. I cannot believe he fell for that. I thought smirking and looking away. I looked back at him and smiled sadly.

"Stark called me into a meeting so we are going to postpone our ice cream time." I said smiling softly and Peter looked up and smiled brightly.

"Okay, I can finally enjoy some peace and quiet." He said smirking evilly which earned him a slap in the head from me.

"Please don't destroy my house while I'm gone." I said looking hopefully down at him.

"Finneeeee, and text me if it's a mission, I don't want you dying." He said laughing lightly.