The Nighmare (ch 9)

When Loki needed something or a certain book that he didn't possess, he would basically teleport his mind back to Asgard but he was like a ghost. Nobody could see him and he couldn't hurt anyone, but he could move things.

It was very easy to lose track of time when doing this. Loki had been trying to find out, who and why someone visited Peter in his dreams but he came out with nothing. He must have searched threw dozens of books and found nothing.

He sighed and rubbed his temples when a thought suddenly popped in his head. Wait, how long have I been here? Loki looked down at his watch that he read to be 1:23am on earth. So that means he left Peter for 6 hours. His eyes widened and as fast as he teleported there he teleported back into his body.

He felt a weight on my lap instantly and looked around remembering they were getting ice cream and were still at the bench. Loki looked down and his heart melted.

Peter head was on his lap and his curls were everywhere, and he was curled up in a ball with a book on his side. Loki's face softened and he picked up the book and read it as a book from his collection about Frost Giants. The spell must of worked if he had got this out of the 'air'.
He thought smirking.

Loki opened the book and went to the last page he was on which explained that Frost Giants had no pulse and had a frozen heart. He must had thought I was dead. I thought trying to hold back a laugh and ended up just snorting.

He teleported them back with a small hand motion and we were back on Peters bed. He pulled the covers over top of him and left to meditate.

He walked out of the room and into the library then sat down on the nearest couch and focused on his breathing.

Peter POV-

I was somehow back in the field. I looked up and saw the fluffy clouds dance around over me with the sun shining brighter than ever. I smiled at the perfectly blue sky and looked around trying to see anything.

All I saw was a giant field with the most colorful and brightest flowers I had ever seen. I noticed I was standing in the beginning of a little dirt path and I looked around for the beautiful woman but only saw the little black cat.

I took a step forward hearing the dirt crunch under my foot and I kneeled down feeling calm and safe, I reached my hand out at the cat. Who cautiously stepped forward and purred at the feeling my hand. I smiled down, "it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you."

I stroked his short black hair as he purred. I stood up and the cat looked at me then he started to walk down the dirt path.

I slowly and hesitantly followed as the cat looked back making sure I was following. The scenery around me changed from a peaceful and quiet field to a large village. The sounds of music and the laughs of children made me smile as I continued the follow the black cat.

The tiny houses were all different colors and there were tons of colorful flowers growing everywhere. Some were even in little girls hair. I giggled as I saw a happy couple chase two kids smiling and laughing.

All around me, people danced as a little band played a happy song. Kids were laughing and even some people were smiling and reading book. Everyone seemed so happy.

I looked in the distanced as a massive golden palace sparkled and shined in the distance. I immediately knew that this was Asgard. I stopped and just took in my surroundings. I studied the gold palace and smiled know Loki was in there somewhere.

I giggled as red magic danced around the streets. I noticed that the cat sat next to me, rubbing his head on my leg. I heard a familiar soothing voice coming from behind me.