Lisa's Fruitless Night

Heyo. You might want to read Lisa's Fruitless Day before this. 

"Let's train for a bit." Jean proposed. 

Mondstadt was having yet another day of snow. The children down below their headquarters were singing songs of praise to Barbatos. The bell overlooking the city's grandeur reverberated throughout the crowded landscape. 

Angel's Share, a famous dinery in Mondstadt were selling products below the usual price for a limited time. People of all ages flocked together in disorderly lines, beckoning the one manning the register to take their Mora. 

"Oh. You want to have a practice session with the one and only?" Lisa asked, smiling at her best friend's challenge. "I haven't been out in the wild for long so I might be a bit rusty."

Jean's shoulders slumped. Lisa was one of the few who understood Jean in a personal level. The breeze carried her strength which decreased the risk of lurching forward. She could be a little clumsy and awkward. 

The woman with the white jumpsuit smiled serenely, "Christmas is just around the corner." 

They gazed at winter falling like harmless meteors. The sounds of snow crunching were like the well-timed rubbing of palms. Lisa situated her pen to the side, rolling up the last of her entries before storing them away in a cupboard she'll open up later. A thump resounded only to disappear.

"What can you say about Christmas, Jean?"

The idea of Christmas caused the young woman to deliberate, much like any other holiday. A temporary time period wherein one participates and then reverts back to their ways. In another light, all situations seemed to be just like Christmas if that was the case. 

Her best friend looked at her strange, "Um... A time to spend with your family?" 

Lisa rolled her eyes playfully, "Any day is available for that. Christmas for me is,"

She paused and merrily exclaimed.

"A time where every product line is supposed to be below the median," The witch's eyes turned into stars. "It's also an event that refines your mindset's tendencies and mannerisms. Take for example, the children and the adults." 

"I can see that." Jean stated.

"They'll want a lot of presents, they'll sing, but when Christmas is over,"

"It doesn't change anything, people alike can't stop wishing."

~*~

"You gathered us all here today to play games?" Aether asked, rubbing his left arm. "I mean I'm cool with it. Was just asking."

Lisa had called out to the people she knew of by a messenger bird. Aether was the first person that crossed Lisa's mind, however, there was still a rift in between them about what happened previously. Aether looked like he took it well. The witch made absolutely sure her letter didn't insinuate anything. She wanted to be on good terms with him. 

Fischl was a strange candidate to invite but Lisa thought it'd be fascinating to have her on board. What with having the same element yet different circumstances. As a bonus, her vocabulary was akin to a speech impediment. Lisa would no doubt be entertained in how the slim archer would communicate with the others. A princess must attain the highest form of language.

Diluc was a given. He was shockingly close by, engulfed by a sardonic aura that isolated him from everyone else. Luckily, Lisa was blind to his 'I-don't-want-to-be-here' phase and tugged at him to play along. It was a one-time thing to gather everyone.