Klee's Schemes 1.0

Journal Entry #204 In Solitary Confinement! My Little Laboratory!

Possibly locked up for a whole day!

Klee is a little upset today at Master Jean. I understand those Favonius knights to be uptight... They scour the entirety of the city in rounds, securing every facet of the block until another takes their place for half the morning. To Klee, that's just boring! It wasn't my fault one of them handled my precious bombastic creations! Things surely got awry after that! Mishandling explosives is the last thing an adult would want! However, I don't think Master Jean's ways of punishing me are considered morbid. To add more veracity to my aplomb, I've spent my hours not toiling away at the indispensable quality that is time. Punishment hours meant more time to invent the latest bomb that can land a wowza! The grandmaster may not know it but Klee has hardwired every single piece of furniture in this room to Klee's needs! Now Klee isn't so sad anymore to be locked up! Klee is power! Klee is smartness! Klee can do anything she wants! This proves that even bad endings carry great comebacks!

Journal Entry #209 Diluc's Always Frowning!

Don't you ever hate it when you try making good jokes the reaction is almost similar to a colorless color book? He never smiles. I'm beginning to think he hates waking up every single day. When he visits Mondstadt, he has this look like he's always on a mission. Klee being Klee, I don't really pay much attention to it and continue on with my devices. Today is a sunny day! The birds are chirping, I've played slimeball with Bennett! Master Jean also granted me permission to test my bombs! Well... Not really, her affirmation was super quiet! Maybe because she was too busy to notice me... Otherwise, tired to catch after me because of her duties! That makes it easier to escape then! Speaking of the grandmaster, Diluc's been keeping an eye on her lately. I don't know why is that. He keeps looking down at her for some reason. I'll try asking him eventually. For now, I'll focus on making a bang.

Journal Entry #211 Master Jean's Assets

Kaeya is officially my go-to person when I screw up on my decisions. Just this afternoon, I was so determined to find out why Diluc and Master Jean keep hanging out. The man's mouth curved and I'm beginning to think it's because of Master Jean. Oh, by the way, we're not really having the best season at the moment. The rain is such a downer! When will it let up! Albedo's occupied! Lisa's too busy to buy me food! Everyone's such an adult! This morning though, I tried going up to Master Jean and touched her butt. The reaction I got was so strange compared to her usual expressions! She asked me why I did it and I told her it's because Kaeya told me she has a lot of good assets. I still don't understand it completely but if it triggers Master Jean to act in another way I'm not familiar with, then her butt really must be precious to her. I must take care of mine in the future.

Note-to-self, get Kaeya to explain confusing words. He was called in the office that day, maybe he sorted things out for me! A really great guy!

Journal Entry #214 I'm A Genius!

I... I finally outsmarted Master Jean... When I was punished for using my bombs outside of Mondstadt, I was immediately apprehended by her and escorted to the confinement room. What the blonde beauty didn't know was that I set a trap! As soon as we entered, I pressed the button that was attached to my bracelet and the next thing that happened was a lot of boars emerged out of the cabinets and the walls! Why were there boars? Klee doesn't know! The city was going to have a huge feast and Klee just happened to see a bunch of them surrounded by a fence, they were really aggressive but Klee managed to grab five or six of them! They rampaged and ran for Master Jean. I knew she wouldn't lose easily to a boar so I jet out of there as fast as I can. Jumpty Dumpty here I come!

Journal Entry #217 A Kiss

Master Jean had kissed that grumpy guy yesterday. They thought they were hidden from the public but never doubt Klee's perfect vision! Why do people do that anyway? All I know is that it brought a smile to both of their faces. But that's just disgusting. Yuck. Klee will never do that. When I told Kaeya about it, he just laughed and told me I wasn't prepared for such commitment yet. He also told me I could've interrupted the two and slapped both of their butts for being weird while they were doing it. Kaeya was really strange sometimes!

 Kaeya was really strange sometimes!