「九」

[707's POV]

Did I hear correctly? My mouth was open a bit from what Yoosung said. I covered my mouth as my eye widened. My face was so flushed, almost like I had a fever. I held my breath. My heart felt like bursting. I was so joyful that he liked me. But, a part of me broke off.

"No- no- no-" How could he be so blind and choose me just like this? I never even told him my past. Plus, it is from his dream. I couldn't understand. I wanted it to be true, but I couldn't let that happen. He reasonably could have just said that because his brain is going insane from his cold. I closed my eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you, Yoosung... So please don't pick me. I- I don't- Deserve you." I closed my eyes and everything went black. 

-Time skip-

[Yoosung's POV]

My eye's opened slightly. I was blinking, trying to focus. Finding a cherry-haired male in my arms. Why am I hugging Seven? My face immediately turned red. My heartbeat went faster when I remembered what my dream was about. I realized-

"I love you, Seven-" The words slip through my teeth. My fever heated up, not because my condition got worse, it was because of my feelings. I bit my lip and got out of bed. I didn't want to wake the sleeping hacker.

"I know you had a stressful time taking care of me yesterday. Now it's my turn to care for you." I squatted down and pulled back some of Seven's hair.

"Your hair is so cute~!" I giggled and kissed his forehead. I stroked his red hair back to place. I covered him after with a blanket. I stood up, feeling how weak my legs were.

I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself. I splashed the cold water on my face. I brushed my teeth with an extra toothbrush that was placed in a cup with a green, blue, and yellow design on it. I spat out the bubbles and rinsed my mouth.

I stepped to the kitchen and went to the cabinets to get a cup for water and some medicine. I poured some water in the cup and poured some medication into the small container. I quickly swallowed the syrup, gagging a bit because of the bitter taste. I washed it down with the cup of water I filled.

I wash the cup and container. What should I cook for Seven? I wasn't good at cooking, but I'll make something for Seven, he did make something for me.

I took out the ingredients, eggs, rice, vegetables, and others. Seven's house was well stocked even though he doesn't cook much. I washed two plates to use to sever on later. I cooked the rice, stirring in the ingredients with a wooden spatula. I poured the rice into a bowl and cleaned the pan for the next portion.

I cleaned four eggs and cracked them into another bowl. I mixed them, adding some milk to the mixture. Pouring half the egg mixture and letting it cook. The sound of the egg sizzling on the pan made someone wake up.

"YOOSUNG! Where d-did you go?" Seven made loud footsteps, scouring, going out of the room. He turns around, looking in my direction.

"Good morning, Seven~!" I say. Seven walks up to me.

"You know you don't have to do this for me, right?" He looks to the side. His cheeks dusted with pink.

"I know I don't, but I just want to~." I put some of the rice on one side of the egg and carefully flip the other side onto it. I turn off the stove, and scraped the omelet off the pan, and placed it on the plate. I drew a smiley face on it, making a "•∆•" face with the ketchup. Embellishing the other side of the dish with tomatoes and lettuce.