「十四」

[Yoosung's POV]

"Morning, cutie Yoosung~!" A voice called out. I open my eyes to find Seven on top of me.

"You're finally up, Yoosungie~!" Seven smiles, but soon it disappeared. His lips were parted, leaning closer to me. What's happening? I felt heat brush across my face as I close my eyes. Does he want to kiss...?

"Aren't you forgetting to say something?" What could he be talking about?

"Um-"

"Open your eyes and look at me." I open one of my eyes.

"YOOSUNG! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO ME!" Seven frowns, acting sad. 

"Oh- Good morning, Seven~!"

"Thank you! How did you not know, Sungie? Hmmm~ Perhaps, maybe- You were expecting something else?" I started to blush even more as I felt the heat go to my ears.

"N-n-"

"Just kidding!" Seven giggles.

"Argh! Seven~!"

"Aw~ You're already so flustered! You're not even out of bed yet~!" Seven gets up and sits on the corner of the bed. I stare into those amber eyes of his that I admire so much. His eyes were half-lidded. Maybe he really was sad? I sit up and sit next to Seven.

"What happened, Sev?" Seven glances at me.

"I- I was just thinking about how this place would be after you leave today... You know, since this will be the last time we'll meet in a while." My mouth opens a bit, my heart sank.

"Don't say that Seven, I'm sure we'll see each other again!" I sit on my knees, putting my hands on my lap.

"That fills me up with hope." Seven looks down and holds my hand.

"Let's... get ready." Seven gets up and leaves the room. I looked down and shivered. I didn't want to leave either... I look over to the nightstand and pick up my flip-phone. I wonder what the others are doing. I haven't entered any of the chatrooms these past few days. I turn on the device. No chatrooms were open, so I created one. 

--Yoosung★ has entered the chatroom--

Yoosung★: Hey, guys!!!

Yoosung★: ...

Yoosung★: No one's online right now...

Yoosung★: I'm just going to say that I'm going back home...

Yoosung★: Bye!

--Yoosung★ has left the chatroom--

I turned off my phone and left it on the nightstand.

-Time skip-

[707's POV]

"Do you have all your stuff yet, Yoosung!?" 

"Yeah! I only brought my phone!" Yoosung yelled back. I closed the glove compartment, making sure it was closed. A perfect fit.

"Ah- Seven!" Looking up, I saw Yoosung. He was wearing a loose-fitting red shirt under a black jacket. The jeans he was wearing were too long for him. Wait, is he wearing my clothes? Heat rushed up to my face.