chapter 28

Michael's POV:

I went up to her room. I need to talk to her, I'm done with her avoiding me.

I knocked on the door. "Come in" Emily didn't sound ok, she sounded weak.

I walked in and saw her laying on her bed wrapped up in the blankets. My heart instantly broke and I found myself moving towards her before I even realized it.

I wrapped my arms around her and she started crying. I hated seeing her cry. Especially when it's all my fault that she is crying. She doesn't feel like she deserves to be loved, I can see it all over her face, she doesn't believe anyone could love her, and it's all her dad's and the people at schools fault. I'm gonna prove her wrong, I'm gonna prove that someone can love her.

That someone being me.

Emily's POV:

I heard a knock on my door and I automatically knew it was micheal. "Come in" I cringed at how weak my voice sounded.

Michael entered my room and looked at me for a long moment, and then his arms were around me. I hated crying in front of him but I couldn't help it, I just broke down.

I love him, I really do. But he can't know, if he knows he is going to be hurt. I guess it's time. "Micheal..." he had his chin rested on top of my head and his arm slung around my shoulders while my head was against his chest. "Mhm" I felt his chest rumble as he prodded for me to continue.

"I need to be straight with you and I'm not sure your going to like it, just promise you won't leave when you know." I sat up and looked at the confused expression on micheals face.

I don't know if I can actually open up to him, but I'll try. Then he said the one thing that made me happier than I have ever been.

"Promise"

Michael's POV:

She finally calmed down and we just sat there on her bed with my chin rested on top of her head and my arm around her with her head on my chest. I like this position, it's awesome.

"Micheal..." She began. I waited for her to continue but she didn't. "Mhm" I nudged her a bit to continue and she did.

"I need to be straight with you and I'm not sure your going to like it, just promise you won't leave when you know" she sat up and looked at me with worry in her eyes.

I was so scared to what she had to tell me. I didn't know what to think or what to do. So I just did the first thing that popped in my head.

"Promise"

Hey guys, I know it is kinda short but I wanted an entire chapter for the confessions. Do you think she will actually tell him? Do you think he will stay, or run away?

Love you guys.
Bye.