chapter 16

Emily's POV:

When we got there my eyes went wide. There is even more people here than before.

We started walking towards the ring and I kind of hid behind micheal. Yea I know I'm such a wimp but just because I can talk to Michael in a smart a*s way doesn't mean I have come out of my shell, like at all. The only reason I talk to him is because I can sorta trust him, at least I can trust him enough to talk to him.

All the guys we passed had lust in their eyes and where trying to touch me but every time someone tried micheal would glare at them and they instantly retreated their hands.

We stopped a little from the edge of the ring and he turned to face me. He looked into my eyes and smirked "aww princess scared" I glared at him. "No I just really don't want to be touched again like last time" he laughed "I told you to stay home, but you insisted" I punched his arm and he just laughed.

Wait, did he just say 'home'.

I got brought out of my thoughts by him saying something. Wait what did he say. "What?".

Now you sound like an idot, nice Emily, real smooth.

He chuckled a bit. "I said that I had to figh now but you stay here and if anyone touches you tell me when I get done fighting and I'll kick his a*s ok" I just nodded and kinda thought he was bi-polar. One second he is picking on me for being scared and the next he is all sweet again and being protective, what the heck.

Whatever

Michael's POV:

I didn't really want to go into the ring and leave her alone but I had to so I turned around and walked where we waited to fight. Currently two people where fighting one with blonde hair and blue eyes and the other with brown hair and green eyes. They both were pretty muscular but you could see the brown haired guy has the advantage. They both threw punches at each other at the same time. Mistake, you have to wait for the other person to punch so while they are destracted you can dodge and take them down, duh. Wow I am such a nerd when it comes to fighting. I know the in's and out's of fighting. I know how to take a person down in one move. I know how my game works.

I looked over at Emily and she is Dancing to the loud music being played. I laughed a little, she really is something. Most girls should be cringing and shying away from the fighting but look at her over there smiling and cheering and having fun.

The music stopped and I looked over at the ring and the fight was over with the brown haired guy as the winner. The announcer was standing in the middle of the ring now holding a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, now for the moment you have been waiting for, let's introduce the black lion!" Everyone erupted into cheers and I looked at Emily and she was jumping up and down screaming. I smiled at that and took of my hoodie walking up to the ring.

I wish you were mine

That was the last thing that went into my mind as I readied my stance and my mind went blank, only focusing on the brown haired blue eyed guy in front of me.

Emily's POV:

Michael went up there and I jumped up and down cheering and shouting my head off like there wasn't a worry in the world. Michael got into a fight stance and so did the other guy but I wast really paying attention to him because, lets face it micheal has his shirt off and dang he is hot.

I did notice that the other guy had brown hair and he was getting his a*s kicked. Michael was throwing punch after punch hitting the brown haired guy in the jaw, in the stomach, anywhere he could reach.

I don't really know anything about fighting but I'm pretty sure he is doing it wrong. All he did was stand there and try to block the hits from his face but he was leaving his stomach and sides wide open, big mistake.

The fight was over quick and the referee held up micheals hand just like last time declaring him the winner. I jumped up and down screaming and clapping because he won.

Michael quickly got out of the ring and ran over to me. I was still jumping up and down so when he got over to me he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me lifting me up in the air swinging me around in circles.

When he put me back down we were so close to each other. Our heavy breathing made our chests touch every time we inhaled.

He lowered his forehead onto mine and we stood there our lips only centimeters apart. Then everything around me was spinning and my entire body was tingling, it felt like fireworks were going off inside me and honestly I loved every second of it.

Hey guys I got bored of not publishing the chapters and just keeping them from you guys so I'm being nice and letting them go early. Your welcome. Love you guys please comment and vote. And what do you think happened to Emily. Is it bad or good? Well you will find out in the next chapter.
Bye.