chapter 3

we drove, and drove, and drove. we drove until i almost fell asleep, almost. right before i fell asleep i heard Micheal say something but i didn't really hear it. "what?" i asked him. " i said, don't fall asleep on me now princess" he laughed and i felt my body shake, wait when did i start leaning on him? oh whatever." but I'm so tired" he laughed again, " well we are almost there ok" he said. "ok" i closed my eyes again but made no move to stop leaning on him. apparently i dosed off because next thing i knew i was being carried. i woke up and completely freaked out, have you ever felt that feeling that when you wake up and you don't know where you are or how you got there, yea that's what i felt. i screamed and hit the closest thing to me, "ow" i got put back on the ground and looked around, it was dark now and i still didn't know where i was but now i remember how i got there. i then saw Micheal holding his cheek oops. "oh, I'm so sorry' i said running over to him " i didn't mean to hit you." it's ok" he assured me laughing " why did you hit me?" i kinda stared at him stupidly until i finally realized what he said.

"oh...well...i didn't really know who you were at first". he just laughed and i laughed at myself for being so stupid. "so, you like" i was kinda confused at first but then i remembered we went somewhere. this was the first time i actually looked at where we were. we were on a cliff that looked out onto the city, and all the lights were on making the buildings glow with blue and white. it was truly a beautiful sight."why did you bring me here" i was still amazed at the sight and the fact that it got dark really fast. "because i told you i was going to take you someplace to talk princess". "yea but why here" i looked back at him to see him looking out above the city then he looked at me and smiled."because it was the first place i thought of when i thought of going somewhere to talk." i just walked around and finally decided on sitting down on the very ledge of the cliff. soon after that i felt a hand on my shoulder and Micheal sitting down beside me, "what's wrong,why don't you talk to anyone at school?" i looked at my feet as i swayed them back and forth off the ledge."umm.....well....it's because i have been bullied all my life and this year is no different" i admitted kind of shyly it wasn't the whole truth but it was somewhat true. i looked up to him to see him looking at me kind of wide eyed. "who bullies you?" he asked and I'm not really sure why. "that little slut that was on your lap at lunch" i narrowed my eyes at him suddenly remembering why i decided to hate him he looked down at his feet embarrassed.

i just stood up and walked back to the motorcycle and put the hood on having trouble with the straps, " take me home" . he ran over to me and helped me with the straps " why, what did i do" he looked at me sincerely worried about what he did wrong. "nothing, you did nothing, now take me home" he knew i was lying but he didn't argue he just got on his motorcycle and i got on after him and held on to his waist.

why would he bring me there i did nothing special, i am nothing special? why would he treat me different than any other girl, to me he actually seems like he cares about how I'm feeling and to everyone else he acts like a play boy jerk. why is that?

i was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by the sound of Micheal's voice," where do you live?" he asked me. i rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see, "why should i tell you, you'll probably molest me in my sleep, just take me back to the school so i can get my car" he started laughing. "fine then, don't tell me princess". "isn't that what i just said, that i wasn't going to tell you" he laughed again and i laughed with him.

when we pulled into the parking lot of the school i spotted my car and intended on heading towards it first thing when i got off this contraption. he parked a few rows down from my car and i got off quickly and took off the helmet. before he even got off i started walking towards my car and left him in my tracks. he easily caught up to me and put an arm around my waist, " what, no thank you princess" he smirked down at me and i rolled my eyes " no you don't get a thank you because all you did was remind me why i was a loner and why i wanted it to stay that way, and don't call me princess i have a freaking name" i wiggled out of his grasp and started walking faster towards my car but again he caught up to me. he grabbed my wrist and turned me to where i was facing him.

i was still walking so when he turned me around i ran straight into his chest. he held me around my waist so close to him our faces were just inches apart. " so what is your name" he smirked down at me and i tried pushing away but i didn't even budge." why should i tell you, you haven't deserved it" he rolled his eyes and let me go. i took a few steps away from him before talking again "now I'm going home....so yea....bye." i turned around and finished out the way to my car. when i got inside i turned up my radio all the way till i was pretty sure you could hear it all the way outside, it was playing i'm not alright by: sanctus real, it was one of my favorite songs. i would listen to it when i felt sad or worthless which has been a lot lately. next thing i knew the passenger side door opened and Micheal came barging in and just sat there staring at me, i turned down my music and stared back." you wanna take a picture it will last longer" he laughed and i raised my eyebrows, why was he laughing, "you know when your not at school and away from bullies your really feisty" i rolled my eyes. "get out" he grabbed his chest in fake pain "dang that hurt princess" i rolled my eyes, "i don't care, now get out".

"fine, fine" he held up his hands in surrender as he got out of my car. as soon as he was out of the way i drove out of the parking lot and started going home. i don't want to go home, i don't want to go back there with that monster. let's just hope he is asleep. i pulled into the driveway and turned off my music as i got out of the car and went inside.

hey everybody time for the song lyric

"i don't know where you're going but do you got room for one More troubled soul i don't know where I'm going but i don't think I'm coming home and i said i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead this is the road to ruin and we started at the end"

there you go plz comment if you know the song and who its by or just comment to comment i would love to hear what you think about my book so far and i probably wont be updating tomorrow because of Christmas and everything but we will see and plz vote also so.....ummm.......yea.......bye.
P.s. the picture on the side is of micheal