"You're crazy, thank you Diamond." I said. She got down giving me a hug.

"Of course girl, now get up and get dressed so we can get the day started!" She said loudly.

"Are you gonna be this loud the whole day?" I asked sarcastically already knowing the answer.

"And is."

Once we landed around 6 am almost 7 yesterday, we took a uber to our destination and that's when we pulled up to this ski resort. It's cold but it's so beautiful and the people are nice too.

We slept for most of the day and then got some food last night.

I checked my phone looking at all the birthday wishes and responded to some. This one message caught my eye especially since it was an unsaved number.

Happy Birthday Ms. King, have fun in New York. Hopefully by this time next year you'll realize I'm the man you deserve and we'll celebrate your birthday on an island somewhere. Until then, enjoy❤️
read 12:16 pm

I took a screenshot before blocking the number and deleting the thread knowing exactly who it was.

Fucking weirdo.

I rolled my eyes seeing Jahir's post. I can't even stay mad at this nigga cause bullshit aside I really do love him.

a/n: Use y'all imagination please

Liked by easto.tee and 32,327 others

eastobreezy  Happy Birthday to my Wife 🖤 Nothing will ever change the way I feel bout this girl. I love you for life Indya
tagged : @officialdior
View all 678 comments
floridamaderob_  that boy in love ole sucka ass nigga😂
   eastobreezy  @floridamaderob_ fuck you
officialdior  I love you more💕

Once I talked to my parents and siblings plus some other family members who called me before getting up to get in the shower.

Once I got out I got myself together and was finally ready.

"You look so cute! Where did you get this jacket?" Dime asked.

"Well once you told me to pack warm I needed something cute for my actual birthday so Keshaun custom made this for me." I told her talking about this designer we met at a club a couple months ago.

"You definitely need to take pictures." She said as we walked out the room. I agreed and we decided to take some in the lobby once we got down there.