fortyseven

*not edited, excuse mistakes*

Jahir Brown 1 Day After the Wedding Sunday5:32 pm

Jahir Brown
1 Day After the Wedding
Sunday
5:32 pm

Forgive Me Nots by Patrice Rushen played on the speaker as we had family dinner.

It's some shit Indya started doing once we moved in together. I wasn't fucking with it at first but it's good to keep family together. Especially if I go away for a while.

It was a lil more people than it usually was since some of my pops side from New York flew in and Indya family from Louisiana.

Everybody was spread around the house. Kids outside and some in the living room. Amir had Syncere while Indya and I was in the kitchen eating.

"Niecy come look at yo daughta." One of Indya's aunties said as Dime showed her the video of me and Indya getting carried out the reception since we were so drunk.

"I know girl, they ass was tore up!" Ms. Niecy said.

"They still are ma." Dime said.

"That's Indya fault, she want everybody to be a alcoholic like her." I told them.

"Boy shut up. I don't care I had myself a good time." Indya said.

"Everybody did boo. I can't wait to see y'all pictures and the video." Ms. Niecy said.

"Dude told me we should get the pictures in two weeks and the video by next week. I gave the photographer the wedding book so he gonna put everything in there." I told her.

"Y'all seen Uncle Charles last night?" Dime asked.

"Girl yes! His old ass actin a fool!"

As they got into they own conversation Indya leaned her head on my shoulder. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"Nah my head hurt." I told her.

"Me too, that shit was worth it though." She said making me chuckle. We stopped talking for a couple moments listening to whatever folks in the room was talking about.

"You stalling so bad Jahir." She said out of nowhere.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You not slick. At least let your mom and Amir know." She said making me suck my teeth.

"Damn. This shit is fucked up." I told her sighing.