twentynine

* not edited, excuse mistakes *
*10 comments for a update *

* not edited, excuse mistakes **10 comments for a update *

Indya King
7:45 pm

"Just say what you need to say." I told Jahir while he simply stared at the tv in front of him.

I've been released for about six hours now. The very first thing I did was brush my teeth and take a shower at my parents house. It's so
unsanitary in that hell hole it doesn't even make sense.

A series of speeches from my parents followed and my brothers thinking it was so funny but at least they made me laugh a lil bit. Jahir was with me the whole time since he had to take me home but he managed to say nothing to me, not a single word.

Jahir might be a lot of things but one thing he isn't is quiet. I would feel better if the nigga yelled or said anything at this point.

"Can you just say something, anything?" I said again since he didn't respond the first time.

"Everything I could possibly say to you has already been said so I don't got nothing for you honestly. That shit was just stupid." He said.

"Says the nigga that's been to jail, probably even prison, how many times? Don't be a hypocrite."

"Ok. I said something like you wanted, feel better now?" I scoffed at his smart remark.

"You must be mad cause I beat up your lil girlfriend." I said causing him to scoff.

"Nobody give a fuck about that dumbass. Stop talking to me G shit."

"I don't get it like we both know I did some dumb shit, and so have you but the way you're deciding to handle it isn't making anything better." I told him.

"Yo grown ass went to jail over some petty shit and think that shit cool. Then you talking bout you don't get it so I don't got shit to say to you until you do." He said finally turning his attention to me.

"Stop acting like you didn't know who the fuck I was before you decided to be with me. We from the same place, you know how shit is." I told him.

"I don't got nothing else to say to you Indya."He said turning his attention back to my tv.

"Cause you know you sound stupid."

"Ight go head Indya." He said waving me off.

"I knew you would be mad but I expected at least an "I love you" or "I miss you" but instead you don't even wanna be around me. If you wanna leave me just say that." I said not even having the energy anymore.