She trailed off with a blushing smile looking down into the desk as a soft hand reach across to stroke her fingertips catching her train of thought into a cycle of butterflies.. there was no denying with everyday that passed Camila's feelings grew stronger for her model, it hurt almost to think that maybe the elder didn't feel the same.. but that was probably only a good thing for now as she was still yet to prove herself to the infamous Fallon..

"I'm really glad we're doing this you know"

Lauren spoke springing a sense of reality back into the younger girls head space as she look up with a gleaming smile nodding back as she turn over her palm to interlock fingers with the raven haired model

"Me too.. even if we don't have everyone on side.."

She hummed gently rolling her eyes subtly not realising Lauren had picked up on the sudden change of mood, she pulled back her hand glancing over to the side before parting her lips to speak

"You know people like him don't really matter.. I mean this is your company not his.. it sounds to me like he's just playing mind games.."

"Yeah well he owns a pretty big magazine too.. not as big as mine obviously but his models walk before ours.. he owns Downplay.. my rival basically.."

Lauren nod having read about Downplay before.. they were unprofessional and savage in terms of business.. they didn't care about models or even clothes.. just the paper that landed within their pockets after a successful show..

"You call him a rival but I read that his net worth is 195 million? Yours is well over 11 billion?"

Camila laughed hating the sound of how much some lost boy website had priced her at as she run her fingertips over the sketch in front.. weirdly enough she didn't care about her money.. she could easily afford to live in a luxury 18 bathroom mansion but instead she decides upon a cozy Miami apartment..

"That shit means nothing in reality.. it's what the public sees that matters.. and that's why he was so angry.. because something his stood against had actually worked out to be a big buck.. you! You were the career move that could have ended me but I'm still here and he hates it.."

"Well I'm glad you're still here, I'd miss you if you wasn't.."

_____

"Hey girl, I found something you might wanna take a look at.."

Dinah spoke cautiously as she head into the younger girls office handing over a phone into the soft palms that quickly took to examine a series of tweets and posts all directed at one being in particular.. Lauren..

They weren't at all favourable either.. they were sadistic and evil, like an indirect torment they'd obviously hoped the girl to see.. but with no word as of yet it was only obvious that wasn't quite the case, she sat back reading through at least 15 of them with a few tag along replies all of which she recognised the names of..

One read 'maybe I'll try sleep with the boss.. seems to work for her' and another one 'thick thighs don't belong on a runway..' she kept scrolling only to find a slightly more serious poke that stated 'wouldn't it be a shame if that pretty face somehow.. vanished.. hehe plotting!'

She wet her lips lifting from the chair to slam the phone back into Dinah's hands who quickly turn around to stop her before she left the room hoping to catch her seemingly furious attention for a second before the blatant outburst she only knew to be arriving