5

Days later after continuous bullying, Miwa had had enough.

She wanted to end her life so bad but she didn't want to. The students always sent death threats and the teachers did nothing about it and she no one to talk to but herself.

Her only way of coping was self harming.

Today she missed school to prepare herself. For some reason Audrey was missing her presence and wondered where she is was.

After school, Audrey went to Miwa's house and finds her helping her little sister with homework. "Phew, she's here. She sighs in relief. 

She later hides somewhere safe so she could spy on Miwa even though she knows it's wrong.

Later in the night, Miwa made sure Rikka was asleep before she left the house. She heads to a bridge where people mostly sit to watch the fireworks during festivals. She sits on the rails of the bridge and looks back at her childhood.

She knew she never had the best childhood because of the bullying, the self harming, the malnourished body. It was way too much for her. She slowly stands on the railing and stares at the water.

Just before she could jump, she heard giant voices telling her to stop. She ignores them and jumps. Finally she's free, she doesn't even fight for oxygen. She feels herself slowly fading away until a strong force brings her to the surface.

"Why? Why did you do that?" Miwa coughs. She turns to find Audrey laying down, catching her breath. "You... You don't have to end your life like this." Audrey sits up. "Why do you even care?" Miwa cries. "All you've ever done is hurt me with Laura and Lana. You can't be serious."

Audrey's heart starts to feel heavy. She knows that what Miwa says is true. "Miwa," She grabs her hand. "Look I know you hate me and you want to end your pain but please think about the little girl? Imagine her waking up so eager to see you only to find out that she'll never see you, hear voice, feel your warmth anymore? She cares about you, your cat cares about you and so do I." She cries.

Miwa's refuses to believe her. "Bullies don't care about the victims feelings and you didn't." She tries to leave but Audrey holds her hands even tighter. "It's I didn't care about your feelings earlier but I do now. I love you Mimi, please don't go." Audrey pleads.

"I....I kinda liked you too." Miwa says. I'll make it up to you but first let's get you home." Audrey suggests. Later at Miwa's house, Rikka was still sleeping.  In Miwa's room, she and Audrey were cuddling and stargazing. "So...," Miwa broke the silence. "Are we dating?" She asks.

"Depends you cute thing." Audrey responds. "Then we're dating." Miwa says. "Okay." Audrey hums, stroking the girls hair.

"But what about Lana and Laura?" Miwa asks. "Forget them Mimi, they aren't important." "But when you said you loved me did you mean it?" "Of course I did." Audrey says and slowly presses her lips on Miwa's.

The author cries at the fact she's finally ended this poorly written book but also sad that she's single.