4

At home, Miwa continuously washes her hair so that the glue would come out but unfortunately it doesn't work. She stares at her mirror and sighs, "Why aren't as pretty as the other girls?" Miwa wonders, but hey she doesn't spend time formatting her face.

No offense to the ladies who wear makeup. 😣😣

Miwa grabs her hair and as painful as it is  she cut her hair from her bum all the way to her neck. 

                   •                                                  •                                               •          

The days went by and the bullying never ceased. Once again, there were no lessons and Miwa just sits there quietly, "Just what type of person bullies a person and apologizes and goes back to bullying again?" Miwa wonders  as she unconsciously sketches Audrey.

"Shit!!" She swears as she rips the drawing out of her book, gaining attention for herself.

Lana picks up the paper and opens it to see the drawing. "Ewwww she's gay." The class says with disgust. "Audrey my dear please don't tell me that you're into this slut. " Lana said.

"I.... I don't like her, she's ugly." Audrey says just to make Lana happy but deep down in her heart she really likes Miwa.

"That's the spirit," Lana says. "We don't need sluts in our lives do we? Let's go girls." The bell rang and everyone left the class. "For once I wasn't hit." Miwa sighs in relief.

With Audrey, she was feeling so uneasy. It's like huge waves of regret have washed over her. "So Audrey do you like her? Lana asks. "Who?" Audrey snaps out from her train of thoughts.

"You know who, that slut Miwa." Laura, a girl with coffee colored hair and blue eyes says as she sits beside Lana.

"What me? Pftt no fricking way!! I'd rather hit her than catch feelings for her!!." Audrey says with red cheeks. Lana and Laura look at her and then look at each other confused. "Ookayyy..." Laura says and helps Lana with her makeup.

"Crap Audrey, what's wrong with you? You know it's obvious that you like her but you can't tell anyone. Besides will she even like me after all that I've done?" Audrey silently wonders.

Hours later, Miwa was about to leave until she was called by Lana. "Mimi we need to talk." Lana says. "About what?" Miwa asks. "Oh you know," Lana goes round her.

"Nothing much dear and I know this doesn't concern me but tell me, do you like Audrey?" Honestly Miwa wasn't expecting such a question. This made her laugh, irritating Lana.

"Yeah as if, she's just like you." Miwa says. Lana started hitting her stomach till she was satisfied. Miwa winces as grips her stomach tightly. The three girls started and Audrey turns backs to see her crush with disappointment on her face before leaving.

• • • •
At home Miwa helps Rikka with her homework. "Big sis," Rikka calls. "Yeah?" Miwa responds. "Why are you single?" Rikka asks.

This question made Miwa choke. "Nothing dear I don't want to date anyone." She says. After Rikka fell asleep she later heads to the bathroom and cries her heart out. Miwa grabs the razor and cuts her forehand.

Minutes later, she cleans up the mess and stares at her reflection. "Should I end it? My life?" Miwa wonders. "But I have to stay strong for Rikka." She sighs. She looks at the ring  and rethinks her decisions....

(I know I didn't mention this in the previous chapters but please DON'T SELF HARM)