About Mackenna

My name is Mackenna Monroe, I'm 16 years old and a junior in highschool. I have wavey blonde hair and sun kissed skin. I used to be your average teenager. Until I posted a picture on tumblr and it became crazy popular. My life was ok until this happened.

I mean it is nice to have so many follower's and supporters. But then again there's the hate. I mean I don't really care about it because not everyone's going to like me. But the word some people said were cruel.

Anyways more about my home life. Well I live with my dad. He's basically filthy rich. But I never really cared about that. I had everything I wanted besides a supportive family. I didn't even know my mom.

She trys to contact me every now and then but I ignore her. Your probably thinking "That's harsh". Well its not one time I went with her when I was 10. We went to a bar so she could "get chicken wings". But I realized after I was sitting in the car for over 3 hours she wasn't getting chicken wings. She left me in her car until 3am alone. She still didn't come out. So I got out and walked home. So ever since then I dont want nothing to do with her.

So as for my dad. I guess you could say I lived with him. I lived in his house. But he was never home. He was always on business. I was always home alone. But dont worry we have so much security & a security guard. I felt protected but I just wanted a real family.

Anyways I moved to a new school about 6 months ago. Its called "Monore Sunny Highschool". So I went there and I wanted to stay lowkey but that definitely didn't happen. Noe I'm the new "icon" of the school. Almost every girl looked up to me. Which you would guess the old "it girl" hated me. Which she did. Aspyn was her name and she hated my guts. She would do anything to take me down.

Moving on I started talking to this boy name Jack. Jack was the qb of the football team. Every girl wanted him. Frankly even some boys. At first I was toatly against talking to him. I didn't want anything to do with him. I didn't because h e was player. Girls basically thre them self at him. It was just gross. But then he was being really sweet and all romantic. So I gave a him a chance. Which I now regretted. I did because he came over to my house and we had Netflix and pizza sate planned. He came of course. But he left. He told me he left because "family business". But in realty be left for a party and slept with Aspyn. So as of right now I'm single :(

____________________________________________

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BORING! ITS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!.

LIKE|COMMENT|VOTE