She's here

3 months later

~Instagram~

@blakemorriganfans: Blake Morrigan Stark seen walking near LA with her sister in baggy clothing

@blakemorriganfans: Blake Morrigan Stark seen walking near LA with her sister in baggy clothing. She has announced
that she is nine months pregnant with her daughter and that she has picked a name. She says she's not planning on telling us anymore information until after she gives birth. I'm literally so excited for this baby!!!

Comments

User2: she doesn't even look pregnant
User3: no shit she has on a huge baggy sweatshirt
User4: look how she left her sister behind her! She's gonna be a terrible mother
User5: her sister is like 8 and on a skateboard. Also she's close enough for Blake to know if something were to happen.
User6: she looks so tired 🥺
User7: I bet Logan's really excited to be an aunt

View more comments
~

Real life

"Yes Dad I'm home now," I say

"Yes Dad I'm home now," I say. "Yeah Chloe's coming over to help me with Logan and possibly drive me to the hospital," I say. "Wait when's she going to school?" Robert asked. I love calling him and he's like my dad, but sometimes I wish he didn't worry so much. "She's doing online school until after Christmas, Nancy and I agreed it was the best thing for her," I tell him. "Okay bye," I say to Robert. "Was that Daddy?" Logan asked. "Yeah he's worried about me," I tell her.

"Can I know the name yet?" Logan asked. "No one besides me knows the name yet," I say. She frowned then I remembered it was Thursday. "Logan did you do school yet?" I asked. She shook her head. "Why don't you do school until dinner," I say. She ran to her room to get the computer. "Don't run with the laptop!" I yelled. As I say that the doorbell rang. I go as fast as possible to the door to open it. Star already beat me to it and was barking at the door.

"Star sit!!" I shout as I tried to get her away from the door. Once I could finally get the door open I talked to Chloe who brought pizza. "I seriously love you," I said. "Love me enough to make me godmother?" She asked. "Mmm, we'll have to see about that one," I smiled. After dinner we played with Star and then I went to sleep.