Logan's birthday

3 weeks later

Blake

"Uncle Sebby!!!!" My sister called running through the apartment

"Uncle Sebby!!!!" My sister called running through the apartment. I roll my eyes at her craziness and take a seat on the couch. "So Nancy is coming over soon, she's going to talk to you about emancipation," Seb said. "Great," I say drawing out the a. "Blake what's emancipation?" Logan asked. "Well it's escape," I say. "How?" She asked. "We get to get out of the system Logan, no more orphanages, no more foster homes, no more abuse," I say. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise, from now on it's just you, me, and the baby when she comes," I tell Logan.

"What makes you think it's gonna be a girl?" Sebastian asked. "It's gonna be a girl," I tell him. "Does this mean I get a last name?" Logan asked. "Sure," Sebastian said. "Like any last name in the world?" She asked. "Anything," I tell her. "Candy Cane," She said making Sebastian laugh. I glared at him. "How long have you been thinking of that?" I ask. "Since Christmas," she answered with a cute ass smile. "Try again," I say. "Garfield?" She asked. I shook my head. "Stark?" She suggested. It wasn't a terrible name, I had to give her something, and Blake Morrigan Stark didn't sound that bad. "Ugh fine," I say.

"Yessss!!! I get to be Logan Stark!!!" She said. Just as she said that Nancy came in. "I see you have picked a last name," She said. "I'm gonna be a Stark!!" Logan said with an adorable little smile. "Okay Miss Stark why don't you and I go get ice cream?" Sebastian suggested. "I'm gonna get ice cream with a bazillion sprinkles!!!" She shouts following Sebastian out, leaving Nancy and I to talk.

~•~

Logan

"So a little birdie told me it's your birthday," Uncle Sebby said

"So a little birdie told me it's your birthday," Uncle Sebby said. "Don't bother," I tell him. "Hey I know things are tight for you and Blake right now, but you only turn 8 once," he said. "So?" I ask. "So you deserve a fun birthday," he said like it was obvious. "Camera," I say pointing at a man. "Kid why don't you and I go pick up a cake, and I'll let you get a little something from the toy store," Uncle Sebby said. I smile as Uncle Sebby took my hand running us away from the ice cream shop to get away from the cameras.

"So what do you say?" He asked when we finally stopped. "Okay," I agreed. He smiled lifting me up into the air and holding me up super high making me scream. "Look I'm flying Uncle Sebby!!" I scream. "Yea you are, you're just like Iron Man," he agrees. "I can see everything from up here!!" I shout. He laughed spinning me around. I was having to much fun with Uncle Sebby to care about the fact that people could see us. When he finally put me down I was laughing like crazy. "Now how about that cake Princess Natalia?" He asked. I smile jumping at the mention of cake.

When we got back to Uncle Sebby's house I had picked a purple, black, and green cake. They're my favorite colors, even if some of the kids at Margaret's would tease me because green and black are boys colors. I also had a toy a huge, black unicorn with a purple horn and a purple tail. I named her Moonlight. "Morri look!" I shout holding Moonlight. "It's adorable, what's it's name?" she asked. "Moonlight, her name's Moonlight," I say. "Well why don't you and Moonlight go get ready for dinner Birthday girl," she said. "You remembered?" I asked. "Of course I do," she said. I laugh as I run to take Moonlight to my room.

~•~
3 months later
~•~

Blake

In  the past 3 months Chris and Seb have been taking care of Logan and I

In  the past 3 months Chris and Seb have been taking care of Logan and I. We officially got a last name, something which we decided to share with fans, and we had gotten a dog that we named Star. I was even starting to show, which means baggy t- shirts for days. Chris and Seb start filming soon so we had spent the day at the airport today. I told him I could stay and take care of Logan, but he said no.

"We're here," I say to Logan shaking her awake. "Don't, I'll carry her out," Seb said. I wanted to protest but I decided not to. I trust Seb with Logan, and even if I didn't waking her would be stupid plus I don't wanna carry her. "I'll get her bag," I say grabbing her suitcase. When we get outside none other than Robert Downey Jr is waiting to pick us up. We put our bags in the car and then hugged him before getting in the car.

"So did you get an ultrasound yet?" Robert asked. "Yea," I say. "Gender?" He asked. "Not yet," I say. "So are you emancipated yet?" He asked. I nodded crying a little bit. "Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked. I nodded. "So what's wrong?" He asked. "I can't do it," I whisper. "What?" He asked. "Dad how am I supposed to raise this kid, I don't know anything about how to be a mom," I cried. "Look you're gonna be a great mom," he said. "How?" I ask, "Every parent I've ever met was shitty, and I don't know the first thing about being a good mom."

"Because you're a good person, and yeah you've been through a lot, but it makes you a better person," he said. "Robert..." "Which is why you're going to be a great mom," he said. "Daddy!" Logan yelled. Robert was basically Logan's dad since she didn't have one. "Hey Logan," he said. "Morri's having a baby," she said. I put my finger to my lips, "Shush it's a secret remember, nobody besides the cast can know," I tell her. "Okay," she said.

When we get to the hotel Robert helped me out of the car. "Alright why don't we get to your room and we can discuss what's happening," Seb suggested. I nodded getting my bags. When we get to my room all I want to do is sleep. I don't wanna talk to anyone, I don't wanna eat anything, I just want sleep. So I get in bed and that's what I do.